Forum: Advice / Emergency

Emergency
I Only Have 48 Hours to find a dress....
By foreverlostmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1919, member since Sun Feb 15, 2004
On Wed Sep 13, 2017 03:49 PM

So pending from my previous anon post - "Need advice about this guy" I have been invited to the symphony with him on Friday night.

I have never been to the Symphony... What does one wear? Im a 28 year old female if that helps

3 Replies to I Only Have 48 Hours to find a dress....

re: I Only Have 48 Hours to find a dress....
By ChristinePremium member Comments: 6841, member since Wed Feb 04, 2009
On Wed Sep 13, 2017 05:56 PM
These days I am shocked at what people wear to certain venues. Broadway, Lincoln Center.... these all used to be dress up occasions. Now.... well, people are more relaxed, I suppose.

I, however, always go with the dictate, "You can never go wrong with a little black dress".

I am happiest when I have a new flirty LBD, expensive perfume, silk stockings,simple jewelry,and heels.

Maybe it's just me.... but that is my suggestion.

Hope you have a great time.

xoxo

Keep On Dancing*
By kandykanePremium member Comments: 16424, member since Mon May 01, 2006
On Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:34 PM
If you don't have a dress, a black pair of pants with a pretty top, maybe with a little sparkle in the fabric is a nice alternative. Even at the symphony, people seem to be going more casual these days.

kk~
By foreverlostmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1919, member since Sun Feb 15, 2004
On Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:56 PM
Thanks ladies! Headed to the shops today.

ReplySendWatch