Forum: General / General

Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2
re: We�re BACK, baby! What have you been up to?
By Cadbury_Eatermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Jan 10, 2018 06:49 AM
Chaconne wrote:

Cadbury,

We used to talk at times, violinist to violinist. I hope you still have an interest. At age 75, I'm still active, play in three symphonies, and now play viola in a performing string quartet as well.

Jon

Of course, I remember!

I haven't played in years- focused on dance and public speaking/debating things in my uni days around study and work (which a lot was in debating in my uni days) so they took precedence!
re: We�re BACK, baby! What have you been up to?
By TheStoryTellermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Jun 20, 2018 04:29 PM
Oh my goodness! It has been SO LONG since I logged on here. Looks like the last time I logged on (or posted in my diary) was when I was 18.

I'm 25 now. I moved out on my own recently, which is really exciting but really scary as well! Lets see what else has changed... I went to school for veterinary technology and I'm now a Registered Veterinary Technician! I have a little kitty cat named Gabby and she is an absolute love. I've grown a lot over the last few years.

Looking back at my diary entries it's really weird to remember where my life was. Having complete and utter trust in virtual strangers, who didn't actually end up being the kind of person I thought they'd be.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that this is all such a blast from the past, and I never thought my life would turn out the way it has. I'm kind of grateful and lucky for how everything has gone for me both personally and professionally.

Just goes to show what can happen when you persevere, keep up with your mental health (which was a big struggle for me and still is if I'm being honest), and figure out who your real friends are.
Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch