Forum: General / Holidays

Holidays
Merry Christmas Christine (karma: 1)
By hummingbird Comments: 10445, member since Mon Apr 18, 2005
On Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:37 AM

Santa has decided you're on the good list so here are your presents.

You have been whisked off to a mystery tropical destination where your every whim is to be catered to.

First is a breakfast all made and presented to you, you don't even need to leave your bed if you choose not to. 1

Next our spa is brought to you. 2 and 3

After that a light tropical lunch sitting by the sea listening to the waves gently reading across the shore. 4

We then move inland a bit to our open air theatre. 5

The performance is about to start, we have two of or stars waiting in the wings but can't start until you decide their leading ladies will be. 6 and 7

Who will you pick, it's your choice and then the performance can start.

If by any chance you decide to leave our tropical paradise we have a plane waiting for you but we're pretty sure you would love to stay :)

Merry Christmas Christine.

1 Replies to Merry Christmas Christine

re: Merry Christmas Christine
By ChristinePremium member Comments: 6874, member since Wed Feb 04, 2009
On Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:11 PM
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

You must have read my mind.....

It has been even more hectic than usual, and I have been working on assembling gifts (see my last post) which took much longer than I'd hoped. After several interruptions, I finally finished my post and was THRILLED to find my gifts waiting....

The added bonus of James is especially touching. He is unable to do the annual ABT Nutcracker this year as he is awaiting surgery (or perhaps recovering from surgery) so I will be HAPPY to take him along on my trip to the tropics.

Thank you Dearest Hummingbird. (I thought of you this evening when I finally finished trimming my tree and placed a glass hummingbird near the top...xoxo)

Hope you have a great holiday.

xoxo

Hugs to all. xoxoxo

Keep On Dancing*

ReplySendWatch