Forum: Ask a Studio Owner

Ask a Studio Owner
Looking to attract and retain more students?
By stylizedbeauti09member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1096, member since Thu Jul 13, 2006
On Wed Jan 10, 2018 09:04 AM

Hello fellow SO's. I've decided to shut my doors after this season and persue my MFA so that I can teach dance and dance education in a higher ed setting. I purchased the Studio Expansion Planner program at the end of 2016 and obviously do not have a use for it any longer. You can check out the program here: studioexpansion.com.I did use it last season and my enrollment went up, I even have the actual physical planner I could ship out as well. Its a time consuming program that promises to free up your time in the long run, retain students, attract new student, and how to evolve your programs and systems. Before purchasing I dropped in on many of the free seminars that Chantel offers. I suggest that!

Since I have no use for this any more I wanted to see if anyone could use this and take it (all log in information) off my hands. If interested please feel free to message me!

ReplySendWatch