Forum: Advice / Secrets PG-13

Boyfriend wants to move in together..
By Anonymousmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Jan 22, 2018 01:19 PM

And I can't stand his dog! I feel like a terrible person typing this. I have never really disliked an animal before... I have owned rescue dogs and cats my whole life!
We have been going out for about 8 months now. He is very close with it, has had it for ten years. The pup constantly stinks. It's been overdue for a haircut as long as I've known it. It gets into everything, garbage, clothes, anything left out. It does not listen to any commands, just looks at you and ignores you. It's peed on my floor twice- that I know of.
I know this is more on my boyfriend- that's what bugs me. He is too lazy to give her a bath or take her for one. He puts her on my bed- with my cats thinking that its the same thing. He will stick her in my lap. He joked my calling me her "momma" this weekend and I wanted to throw up. I know i'm probably being overly dramatic but this has been bothering me for months. He wants to move in together but this really bothers me. I am a total neat freak, and I want him to be accountable for his messes and her.
His house is also ALWAYS a mess. I will not even shower over there when I spend the night. He apologizes for it, but never does anything. I will be spending the night there this upcoming weekend and he already apologized for the state of it- 5 days in advance!

I don't get it. I like this guy, but I don't think I can look past these things if he wants to continue to get serious. How do I go about starting a talk about such sensitive things?

1 Replies to Boyfriend wants to move in together..

re: Boyfriend wants to move in together..
By schuhplattlerPremium member
On Wed Jan 24, 2018 05:07 PM
The pup constantly stinks. It's been overdue for a haircut as long as I've known it. It gets into everything, garbage, clothes, anything left out. It does not listen to any commands, just looks at you and ignores you.

He is too lazy to give her a bath or take her for one. He puts her on my bed- with my cats thinking that its the same thing. He will stick her in my lap.

He is too lazy to give her a bath or take her for one. He puts her on my bed- with my cats thinking that its the same thing. He will stick her in my lap.

Conclusion: He has no pride; probably no shame; and he can't think in consequences.

Just what in the world do you like about this guy?

ReplySendWatch