Forum: Ask a Studio Owner

Recital Theme Advice
By Sappersis
On Thu Feb 01, 2018 07:19 AM

Don't you just hate it when you find a thread that is dance gold and then you can't find it again?!?!?! I'm looking for our recital theme ideas. More importantly, I need a NAME for our Disney themed recital. We were all set to go and then I realized the prior studio owner has already used the name!!! Any help with a great name for a Disney recital, or help finding the prior thread would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies to Recital Theme Advice

re: Recital Theme Advice
By jaime
On Thu Feb 01, 2018 07:37 AM
Here's an older thread with some titles listed: www.dance.net . . . You can also search Google for "dance.net Disney themed recital" and it pulls up some other threads with lots of songs. Our webmaster is still working on getting the searchbar up on this new site, but it should be added soon! Hope this helps in the meantime, Jaime
re: Recital Theme Advice
By Sappersis
On Tue Feb 27, 2018 06:20 AM
Sorry I'm late in replying but I wanted to thank you because this was the thread I was looking for... We had wanted to go with "dancin down main street" but I knew there was something I had liked and "dancing with the mouse" was it!!!! The problem will now be choosing which of the thousands of disney songs on my playlist gets to be used!

ReplySendWatch