Forum: Gym / Acro/Tumbling

Pre school Tumble/Acro Recital Advice ...
By fabtapper
On Thu Feb 01, 2018 08:33 AM

Hi
I teach 3 separate pre school tumble classes that we usually combine for recital. However this year that puts us with over 20 kids!! In the past I have done a mini routine on the floor mat (not much more than 6 or 8 x 8 counts of music ) and then an obstacle course flow - for the remainder of the song. We are predominantly a dance studio -so we do not have a huge acro program or equipment etc. ANd these are 3-4 year olds !

Has anyone ever done anything like this? Any ideas on how I might be able to accomplish something entertaining and valuable without it becoming a crazy fiasco up on stage ??
I have assistants and helpers - but am just a little unsure of how it might work ?? Am I insane to even consider combining all 3 classes ?? Any ideas or experiences..please share. Thank you !!

1 Replies to Pre school Tumble/Acro Recital Advice ...

re: Pre school Tumble/Acro Recital Advice ...
By hummingbird
On Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:32 PM
20 is a lot of that age to be shepherding round the stage at one time but you don't say how many assistants you have, I would think a ratio of 4 or 5 dancers to a wrangler would work if you have that many assistants.

ReplySendWatch