Posted On Tue Feb 13, 2018 09:22 PM
Priority (paid) post created on 2018-02-13 21:22:21
The Studio
12632 Ten Mile Road, South Lyon, MI 48178
South Lyon, MI, US

Deadline: Tue Mar 13, 2018
Audition Date: ASAP
About The Studio
Whether a dancer wants to simply have fun, meet friends and get great exercise, or learn what it takes to be a star, our commitment to the community is to offer courses that strengthen the body and mind, increase self-confidence and teach discipline in unique and creative ways. Our instructors build relationships and connect educational experiences to each child--great care is taken to nurture individual abilities to reach the fullest potential for all ages and levels.

The Studio in South Lyon is actively seeking experienced and energetic dance instructors and choreographers to be a part of our award-winning team! We want innovative artists who excel at sharing their knowledge of proper technique and challenge each of our students to reach their fullest potential. We offer competitive pay, a gorgeous 8,000-square-foot facility to teach in, and an extremely supportive, family-friendly environment. We serve both competitive teams and recreational dancers in a season that runs from September - May, and our curriculum includes Contemporary, Jazz, Ballet, Hip Hop, Technique, Strength and Conditioning, Acro and more. Please visit our website (www.TheStudioSouthLyon.com) for more information about us. We look forward to hearing from you!

2 Replies to Dance Teacher/Choreographer

re: Dance Teacher/Choreographer
By kellbell22
On Thu Feb 15, 2018 05:43 AM
Hello! I saw your ad on dance.net and am very interested. I am a Tap Teacher/Choreographer specializing in teaching children ages 3-13, both competitive and recreational. I currently teach in Westland, but have recently moved back to the area (Wixom) and am looking for something closer to home for the upcoming season. If you are interested, I would be happy to email you my resume. I look forward to hearing back from you!

~Kelley Paronish
k_paronish@yahoo.com

Comment #10249328 deleted

ReplySendWatch