Forum: Ballet / Pointe - General

Freed Insoles for custom orders
By cara7
On Sun Feb 18, 2018 07:19 AM

Hi there, has anyone of you tried the Freed "ForteFlex" & "ForteFlex Plus" insoles? What are the differences to the regular Classic & Classic Plus insoles? Yes, the name ForteFlex is somewhat self explanatory, sounds like a strong insole that probably bends at the heel... but I would like some more detailed information if possible. And what exactly is the Freed "Combined" insole?
Thanks,
cara7

2 Replies to Freed Insoles for custom orders

re: Freed Insoles for custom orders
By melissaga
On Thu Mar 08, 2018 08:44 PM
The Forteflex are harder than the normal shank (insole) that comes in a stock Classic. I am sure that the Forteflex Plus is even stronger. Not sure that it bends or is even more flexible at any specific point.

Can't help with the combined insole either. If you call them, they are very helpful with making sure you have the right specs for placing a custom order.
re: Freed Insoles for custom orders
By cara7
On Sun Mar 11, 2018 02:35 PM
Hi,
Thanks a lot for your reply :) I am still wondering why they use the word "flex" for that insole (?), anyone here who had a chance to compare the Forteflex to the 2.5mm Classic Plus insole? I know the 2.5mm Classic insole, which is definitely harder than the regular Classic insole... but I never had a chance to try the Forteflex...
cara7

ReplySendWatch