For Hire: For Hire / Teachers For Hire

Very Experienced Ballet Teacher for Hire
By BRIONES
On Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:27 PM
Very Experienced Ballet Teacher for Hire
New Jersey, New York, NJ, US

Deadline: Wed Oct 10, 2018
Available Date: June 2018

I would love to take a moment to tell you about my background as a dancer, teacher, choreographer, and artistic director of a dance company. My hope is to be able to contribute to your school/company/organization.

I was trained primarily at the National School of Classical Ballet and at the Royal Academy of Dance in Mexico City, Mexico, and afterwards was a soloist with Austin Ballet, Ballet El Paso, Ballet Theater of Annapolis, and many others.

I began to develop an interest in teaching early on, and began giving classes around the United States, and often in New York, where I now reside. I have taught the advanced and professional divisions, and open classes at Peridance, the Alvin Ailey School, the Joffrey Ballet School, Mark Morris Dance Group, and I was the resident Ballet Master and Choreographer for the Staten Island Ballet.

I am the founder and director of the Benjamin Briones Ballet, where I explore contemporary ballet and movement, both story-based and engaging social themes.

My teaching style is rooted in the classical tradition with an emphasis on plie, alignment, injury prevention, musicality, and expressiveness.

Attached, please find my resume.
Please see my website is www.BenjaminBrionesBallet.org.
My contact information is: benbriones2@yahoo.com, and my phone number 917-753-3205.

Thank you for consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS BRIEF SAMPLE OF MY CLASS:
www.youtube.com . . .

ReplySendWatch