Summer Guest Work
By autmorg
On Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:55 AM
Guest Teacher/Choreographer
Fort Collins, CO, US

Deadline: Thu Aug 30, 2018
Available Date: June - August

21 years in the professional dance industry:
 Convention Teacher/Dancer/Choreographer/Producer/Competition Judge/Adjunct Professor

Available for:
 Master Classes, Workshops, 
Competition Choreography

Teaching experience in all genres/ages/levels, however, my favorite styles are Jazz, Tap (Broadway & Rhythm), Musical Theatre, Lyrical, Pilates and the following workshops:

· Precision Dance Technique taught by a former Radio City Rockette - Learn precision style technique & choreography, view Autumn's Rockette memorabilia and have the opportunity for Rockette Q&A. (Parents are invited to attend the Q&A session as well, they usually have many questions regarding the Rockettes and life as a professional dancer).

· Audition Workshop - Learn how to properly write a resume, create a headshot, learn the do's & don'ts of an audition, go through different mock audition styles (Broadway, Theme Park, Cruise Ship, Concert Dance, Type Casting) and audition Q&A.

· Theme Park Dance taught by a former Disney Dancer - Learn theme park style parade & show choreography, view Autumn's Disney memorabilia and have the opportunity for theme park Q&A.

I love teaching the next generation about how to prepare for life as a professional dancer, auditions, networking and about different dance jobs (commercial, concert, cruise ships, theme park, etc). I wish I had the opportunity to ask questions when I was growing up. There are so many aspects to preparing for a career in the entertainment industry and that is why I share my knowledge and experience with dancers.

Top Credits Include:
Radio City Rockette (7yrs)
Walt Disney World
Competition Judge (10yrs)
Tokyo Disneyland
Convention Teacher with Celebration Talent (3yrs)
Adjunct Professor at Brenau University
Producer of Project Dance Atlanta (4yrs)
Holland America Cruise Lines

Top Student’s Credits Include:
Anastasia the Musical on Broadway
Mamma Mia on Tour
Industry Dance Awards
Alvin Ailey’s Pre-Professional Program
Juilliard Summer Intensive & College Program
NYCDA Winter Intensive at Juilliard
Orlando Ballet Company
Young Arts National Arts Finalist
Muse Dance Company
Walt Disney World
Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Eugene Ballet Company
Joffrey Summer Intensive
Rockettes Summer Intensive

My rate is $100 per hour for intensive/workshops. Choreography rates upon request. I am located in Colorado and willing to travel with expenses paid.

To see more visit:
 autumnmorgenstern.com

AutumnMorgenstern@hotmail.com

Thank you!

ReplySendWatch