Forum: Ask a Teacher

Street Fair Booth
By msmarybeth
On Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:26 AM

We have booth space at a neighborhood street fair this year. Any ideas for decorating or themes? Suggestions on what to definitely have with us? Any suggestions/ideas are appreciated!

1 Replies to Street Fair Booth

re: Street Fair Booth
By Aeldao
On Fri Sep 07, 2018 02:53 AM
Definitively have a lot of flyers :)

But also:
* Photos of your dancers performing / rehearsing - as much and as big as you can, and if possible a video of them. We use a digital photo frame, it gives a nice animation on the booth. Just be careful with any privacy issues.

* There should be enough people in the booth to engage with visitors (do not just give the flyer, that's not effective). The people in the booth should look open (not chatting with each others without looking at the visitors) and knowledgeable about your school.

* If you can afford them, freebies are a good way to attract visitors: pens, candies, badges, etc... work well.

* We also used a "standing advertisement" outside the booth - looking from away, all the booth look the same, and you want to stand out, so having that "column" standing outside the booth will attract people.

For decoration, I can't help a lot, as I always struggle myself to get a tasteful booth :)

[Sorry for any language error, I am not a native speaker]

ReplySendWatch