Forum: Arts / Movies & TV

Have Any of You Seen "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
By maureensiobhan
On Wed Nov 21, 2018 08:11 PM

I'd be interested in seeing it. It's about the life and career of Freddie Mercury and the group Queen.

I have to say, Freddie Mercury was really a very good singer. Of course, he was still no Pavarotti, but you have to consider the different genres. Freddie Mercury was a very talented singer in the pop and rock styles. He was a very talented pianist, too. People on other discussion boards said he put his whole heart and soul into the song, which made him a true artist.

If any of you have seen the movie "Highlander" and have heard the singer singing "Who Wants To Live Forever", Freddie Mercury was the singer who sang it. He played the piano, too, in the songs "Bohemian Rhapsody" and "We Are the Champions".

2 Replies to Have Any of You Seen "Bohemian Rhapsody"?

re: Have Any of You Seen "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
By Aeldao
On Thu Nov 22, 2018 01:08 AM
Hi,

I haven't seen it, but my Dad did. He really enjoyed the movie and was very enthusiastic about it (my Dad is rarely enthusiastic about anything, so it tells a lot :))
I hope to see the movie myself, too.

Aeldao
re: Have Any of You Seen "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
By Claritinmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Nov 23, 2018 06:05 PM
I saw it a couple of weeks ago and I really enjoyed it. I saw some criticism that it wasn't gay enough, which, after seeing the movie, I would agree with. I think they probably could have had a bit more time on his sexuality since that's an important part of his story, but other than that, it was fantastic.

ReplySendWatch