Forum: General / General

Please stop snapping photos in dressing room
By OlderDancer2
On Mon Dec 03, 2018 07:32 PM

This message is mainly for parents taking your daughter to recital and when you're in the dressing room, please put your cell phone camera away. The dressing room is strictly for getting dress and undressed, not for snapping photos. There were moms snapping photos at recitals with nude children in the background and this just isn't cool. Stop doing it. Now.

2 Replies to Please stop snapping photos in dressing room

re: Please stop snapping photos in dressing room
By jms9t2
On Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:06 PM
Yes I have started putting up no photo signs in our dressing room during picture week and recitals because of this problem. It's amazing how oblivious people can be. And I have seen some posted online no less.
re: Please stop snapping photos in dressing room
By maureensiobhan
On Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:46 AM
I completely agree. I remember that happening once. There were men constantly running into and out of the women's dressing room. I don't know how they managed to find the dressing room. Some of the women were topless (some bottomless too). I thought, "Ladies! Cover yourselves!", One of the men aimed his camera at one of the women and said, "Hey!". It was only then that she decided to cover herself. One of the women said to me, I wish these men would quit running in and out of here.".

ReplySendWatch