By ArtisticPhotobug
Posted On Thu Dec 13, 2018 03:56 PM
Pauls Artistic Photography
PO Box 111615
Memphis, TN, US

Deadline: Sun Jan 13, 2019
Audition Date: January 3, 2019
About Pauls Artistic Photography
Freelance photographer and in the process of updating my portfolio from scenics to artistic portraits. I have been actively shooting for over 20 years and have been published. Currently my work is on display at the De Soto Arts Council in Hernando, MS.

When: January 3rd, 2019 from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
Where: The Landers Center 4560 Venture Dr, Southaven, MS 38671 (located just of I-55 and Church Road near Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson).
Why: Seeking subjects to test for long term photography projects, testing some photography field concepts and updating my portfolio.
Types of photographs to be taken: Basic portraits, fashion and abstracts.
Outfits: Casual wear and swimsuits.
Compensation: Each subject receives 6-10 images of their photo session color corrected for their own personal use.
Age: Adults 18 years+, and teens16 years-18 years (high school student) with guardian present.
Notes:
�¢ï¿½�¢ Ballet dancers may wear leotards in lieu of swimsuits with pointe shoes.
�¢ï¿½�¢ Please no green colored garments due to chroma green screen background.
�¢ï¿½�¢ Chaperones are permitted as long as they are unobtrusive and don�¢ï¿½ï¿½t interfere with the photo session.
�¢ï¿½�¢ Guardian and/or parent must be present for any teenager 16 years-18 years old and in high school.
�¢ï¿½�¢ A model release and image release form needs to be signed before being photographed.
�¢ï¿½�¢ Photo sessions can be set up ahead of time, or they can be done walk-in.
�¢ï¿½�¢ If you have any questions or to set up a photo session time, feel free to contact Paul or Traci at paulsartisticphotography@yahoo.com

ReplySendWatch