Posted On Wed Jan 02, 2019 05:39 AM
Priority (paid) post created on 2019-01-02 05:39:41
Bella Academy
Peddar road
Mumbai, Outside the U.S.A, IN

Deadline: Sat Feb 02, 2019
Audition Date: Immediate
About Bella Academy
Bella Academy is a delightful ballet school, with two centres, nestled in gorgeous locations in South Mumbai. Bella Academy is India������¢���¯���¿���½���¯���¿���½s answer to an international ballet school. It is with the elements of sincerity, passion, knowledge, expertise, commitment and grace that Bella is founded upon 10 years ago. Bella Academy offers curriculums based on the Royal Academy of Dance (London) and the American Ballet Theatre (New York) National Training Curriculum and our examinations are certified by the Royal Academy of Dance and American Ballet Theatre.

We are recruiting highly experienced ballet professionals for the position of Full Time Ballet Instructor in Mumbai India. Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years of prior experience in teaching students from the age of 4 to Pre-Professional Levels.

Salary 27,000 USD.

Please send your resume, dance pictures and videos of your work to anabelle@bellaacademy.in within 14 days.

To know more, visit our website at bellaacademy.in.

1 Replies to Full Time Ballet Instructor

re: Full Time Ballet Instructor
By antonella71
On Thu Jan 17, 2019 03:32 AM
Hi,
I am a ballet teacher graduated at the Hungarian Dance Academy in Budapest. I am 47 and am Italian. I live in the south of Rome. I have lot of experience in teaching, making choreographies and directing recitals. I grew up lots of students till high levels.
I worked as teacher in preprofessional studio for 24 years after being a professor dancer.
If you are interested in me as a probable candidate please check out my FB account

www.facebook.com . . .

To have father information contact me at
antonella_pistone@alice.it

Best Regards
Antonella Pistone
Ballet pedagogue

ReplySendWatch