Forum: Advice / Cars & Driving

Needed Good Car
By novemberrain2
On Mon Jan 07, 2019 03:53 PM

Guys I need advice from anу experienced drivers. What kind of car is the best if you are going to learn to drive?

7 Replies to Needed Good Car

re: Needed Good Car
By novemberrain2
On Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:55 AM
UPD: I wanna to buy the car for my younger brother. To be honest, he wants something looks like the representative of premium segment. What about Honda City autoportal.com . . .? Is it a good choice? I'm not sure... Could you advice any low-priced car with not bad exterior?

Comment #10250658 deleted

By Jardon
On Wed Dec 02, 2020 04:51 AM
Good afternoon. I thought about the purchase for a very long time. After all by looking at the mercedes benz convertible cars review I stopped at a choice. This review is a great helper for those who haven't decided yet. I think this is one of the most comfortable cars I have ever owned and one of the most practical.
By Dikol
On Tue Mar 02, 2021 05:37 PM
To find out more vehicle information see the vin check report here epicvin.com . . . which can be reached on the internet. You can pay in order to make sure the amount to purchase in the car history record. But in reality, this is only a small amount compared to the amount you can lose while you are cheated. You see, some dealers are so crafty that they weld automotive components together and then sell them in various other states so that they won't come across anymore.
By geebranz
On Fri Mar 12, 2021 07:32 PM
By ContrerasMell
On Sat Apr 03, 2021 02:47 AM
I am looking for information related to an oil change in Denton. I want to understand what oil change denton means. What are these inspections related to and how do they work.
By MolikUk
On Wed Jul 21, 2021 08:43 AM
Personally, I found my mobile home at www.zervs.com . . . . I thought for a long time whether to buy or not, but I compared the prices and realized that here are the lowest
By j783458
On Sun Oct 17, 2021 05:59 PM
I live in a village ,so recently I bought a Toyota RAV 4 to make it easier to move on the sand, but the standard package included not very suitable tires for driving here. I often get stuck and that is why I had to call my friends, who could pull me out. They drive old cheap cars, but at the same time they have tires with a very good grip on such a surface. I was surprised and decidе to ask them, what kind of tires they buy. Only one of them told me to try this cooper adventurer tires . They are expensive, but manage with their work well!

ReplySendWatch