For Hire: For Hire / Teachers For Hire

Experienced ballet teacher available for private lessons
By Russianjewels
On Wed Jan 09, 2019 09:22 AM
Experienced Ballet Instructor
Linden, NJ, US

Deadline: Tue Dec 31, 2019
Available Date: Current

I am a former member of Garden State Ballet and American Ballet Theater. As a freelance performer I have appeared with many companies in the New Jersey and New York area. I have been a member of Tango Fusion based in Saratoga Springs, New York and have performed in ballroom venues through out the state. I am a qualified and experienced teacher of classical ballet and pointe with many years experience in teaching both children and adults and am available for private lessons in both as well as wedding choreography and ballroom. The studio is located in Central New Jersey and hourly rates are available upon request. If interested please contact Julie at julieva1880@comcast.net.

3 Replies to Experienced ballet teacher available for private lessons

re: Experienced ballet teacher available for private lessons
By AdilahBisar
On Thu Feb 07, 2019 03:39 AM
You seem experienced in teaching field and photography field, but still if you need any help regarding your CV or resume then you must go this <a href="https://www.perfectcv.ae/">CV makers online</a> company�s website because you seem very talented but still if your CV has not written in a proper way or on a perfect template then you should need to hire this service.
By AdilahBisar
On Thu Feb 07, 2019 03:41 AM
AdilahBisar wrote:

You seem experienced in teaching field and photography field, but still if you need any help regarding your CV or resume then you must go this <a href="https://www.perfectcv.ae/">CV makers online</a> website because you seem very talented but still if your CV has not written in a proper way or on a perfect template then you should need to hire this service.
By AdilahBisar
On Thu Feb 07, 2019 03:42 AM

ReplySendWatch