Forum: Job Talk

Art Stone / Costume Gallery
By risingstardancea
On Wed Jan 16, 2019 09:36 AM

Does anyone know what is going on with "Art Stone" & Costume Gallery"? Their websites are up and running, but no one is returning any messages or emails. Getting very worried!

3 Replies to Art Stone / Costume Gallery

re: Art Stone / Costume Gallery
By jms9t2
On Wed Jan 16, 2019 09:46 PM
I haven't talked to anyone at Costume Gallery but I placed an order at the end of December and have already received it.
re: Art Stone / Costume Gallery
By dncelife
On Sat Mar 02, 2019 02:04 AM
Edited by dncelife (322537) on 2019-03-02 02:12:31
risingstardancea wrote:

Does anyone know what is going on with "Art Stone" & Costume Gallery"? Their websites are up and running, but no one is returning any messages or emails. Getting very worried!

I had the same experience and had to notify my bank to request a forced action and credit back to my account. Unfortunately in the dance community it has been known that this is not the first time Art Stone has willingly accepted payments without ever filling orders. I was skeptical after all the horror stories I had previously heard in the years passed. I figured for just some accessories needed for a small group dance I would give them a second chance. Needless to say --my order of 7 gloves were ordered in November, supposedly in stock and never arrived! I called, emailed, attempted to leave voicemails (automated system hung up on me or put me hold infinitely). January passed, no response. Never received the order. Thankfully I never placed a large order-- I can imagine the losses of studios that ordered in large quantities. I received a Happy Valentine's Day and another automated email from Art Stone, but customer service never contacted me. I decided to look onto their Facebook out of curiosity to see if others had same issue and low and behold---they have pictures of their models and are advertising their new line of costumes! There were over dozens of comments on their Facebook page from other shafted and disappointed customers. RUN!!! Not worth the headache or hassle. Most shameful treatment of customers. I will never order them from them again and neither will any of my other colleagues.

Comment #10250203 deleted
Edited by Robertiiino (322907) on 2019-03-11 06:53:07

ReplySendWatch