Forum: General / Welcome

Fantastic video! Authorization Approach is in mmogo
By Rskingdom
On Sun Mar 24, 2019 08:23 PM
Edited by Rskingdom (322354) on 2019-03-24 20:24:33

Fantastic video! Authorization Approach is in actuality the alone approach I accomplish at the Show. The abode has to be in actuality revamped. The barter engine has to be bigger - can not acquaint you how abounding unrealistic trades from alienated teams into non-contending 25, I've seen. Added of a focus on the off-season - it is so simple to assurance chargeless agents and the bigger chargeless agents consistently assurance on the affliction teams. I'd adulation to see them accompany aback amphitheater appraisement breadth you can behest how abundant tickets price, food, beverages, etc. and I advanced added cut scenes will be benign and accomplish things added astute (such as in 2K at which you are able to accompany chargeless agents or agents to get a affair and altercate contracts/team needs/player demands). We get added astute authorization Show this season!

Ability to accept the legends be playable in business approach (would it not be ailing to accept Babe Ruth and Aaron Judge batting 3-4 lol), added astute army acknowledgment (particularly in big amateur or big hits like walk-off abode runs). Allegedly I could advanced of but this is just a jist. These aren't even cogent changes or enhancements (maybe animadversion ) but it's all in the babyish data which accompany the complete amalgamation together.

Team that is multi trades. . .and how about a authorization approach that has alpha accepting for atleast 3 abounding seasons. Or maybe a authorization which doesnt just quit. Quicker AI if it comes to computer controlled administrator decisions. Why abode into a analgesic if he has no backbone because hes been abracadabra every game. Relievers with aught innings pitched afterwards a ages of gameplay is rediculous.Great video. This year I ambition to acquisition some developments in Franchise. I am on the fence about affairs this years copy, added they charge to win over me. If they even added some of them, which may advance me arise buying. As added accept said in the remarks, I in actuality ambition to see abundant bigger annotation and a bigger trading system. Single-A affray in actuality needs to be from the activity too. I accept some of those changes may be a lot of work, but I apprehend some of them to be fabricated if I am traveling to absorb $60 afresh this year.

More in:www.mmogo.com . . .

ReplySendWatch