Forum: General / Welcome

For MLB The Show 19 purists
By Rskingdom
On Tue Apr 02, 2019 03:31 AM

I play franchise mode 90% of the time, its why I purchase MLB The Show 19, it could also be the reason I wont be purchasing this years. I dont want to play 162 games a season, I like you try to play 1 match out of every series or one against division rivals. I get through a season just fine. 2K sports is doing this right and is way ahead of mlb and nhl games.I wont be play MOT in any way, dont seem to interest me. Perhaps a new game every two years with patches and updates in between is your thing to do. This is simply a cash grab at this point.For MLB The Show 19 purists,franchise mode as currently constructed the only thing to do. I perform with my teams whole schedule regular. The full 45 to 60 minutes,do not care how long.March into October is just a gimmick.Should this become the standard then I am from here. NO more MLB for me. Every other manner except franchise is only a gimmick.

I like franchise style the way it is. Maybe mixing in the option of march to october attributes inside. But I play Franchise through multiple seasons. Playing a good part of MLB The Show 19. Many of these. But also doing the off season things and rolling into the following season. Building team, transactions, free agencey, contracts, etc.. . Also Trying to receive my players to get or conquer records, etc.. . So I dont want to lose franchise. I'd like to see it updated a bit with additional attributes, more in sport personalisation. Park reactions, on subject personalities, guest commentary. More realistic developments. I'm a fan of this franchise. Also maybe add a little more story line cut scenes to it like NBA 2K. Or Live. They 100% undoubtedly need to do this with RTTS... This should have been done a few decades ago. Like the NBA Games have been doing...

I play franchise mode much like yourself. Seasons take me a long time to get through but building a franchise through the draft and FA is what I like most. I typically make two different franchises though, one being a reconstruct team and the other being a team that's near contention for the playoffs in the initial year. I make transactions to put them over the top or a created player that affects a group, like a 2018 Ronald Acuna Jr or 2017 Aaron Judge. I'd like them to add all the bells and whistles to franchise mode will create the"March to October" attribute an add on option that the user can turn off or on at any stage. Captures the likes of audiences.

More in:www.mmogo.com . . .

ReplySendWatch