Forum: General / Welcome

the only manner WoW
By Rskingdom
On Thu Apr 04, 2019 01:03 AM

I played with the vanilla wow beta back. I've the vanilla wow collector's edition (and every CE because ). I have the baron mount.I can not say I'm all that excited about WoW Classic though. I would much rather see a WoW two compared to the same game I played with significant redesign. I feel with WoW Classic is Blizzard stepping down from being a triple-A studio. Not to say they do not /can't make triple-A games any more, but WoW (retail and WoW Classic) are not of the grade any more. I would rather they perform a"reforge" for WoW Classic with the original gameplay and upgraded images.

Blizzard can't monetize WoW in a way that Activision deems satisfactory (you can hardly call a $20 bracket'micro') therefore the option is they squeeze out vanilla which they know there is a fantastic demand for. WoW Classic is where every other month had a wow killer that the terminal message doomsayers have been awaiting since the time. Because the sport is in its end it is happening. No growth potential. WoW Classic is going to be a drop in the bucket of jealousy that Activision desires filled to the brim. I believe the only manner WoW could be turned around is if they go balls deep in the vanilla philosophy. A tough reboot of types. Bid farewell to moms and the dads whom they claim to care for.Frost you constantly provide value to your content and me personally and you edit your self. As a thank you, I would like to provide you an original idea for another video. Hidden/secret retailers of WoW(such as the defias profiteer in Moonbrook), a detailed video of friendly NPCs that aren't well known or hidden on purpose, as well as the on cooldown items they sell! Secrets are liked by everyone! Thank you brother, please allow me to know what server you'll play when WoW Classic releases, will really like to dungeon or perhaps raid with you personally.

You are both right. And incorrect. Blizz does not take action to market hardware. They simply take advantage of the fact you will purchase new hardware. And Don is not incorrect in this evaluation of Vanilla in no way predicts WoW Classic will operate. Whatever is necessary to run WoW is with that you'll get a few more fps in WoW Classic than in retail, and what it takes to run WoW Classic stores. The only way that WoW Classic would be better than that evaluation is that it will be unlikely you'll observe that many people in SW. But there ought to be city raids again, so. . That machine is not cutting it .
more in:www.mmogo.com . . .

2 Replies to the only manner WoW

Comment #10250484 deleted
Removed by Theresa (28613) on 2019-06-11 19:10:02 Spam

Comment #10250533 deleted
Removed by Theresa (28613) on 2019-07-16 12:23:04 Spam

ReplySendWatch