Posted On Thu Apr 25, 2019 04:57 PM
Priority (paid) post created on 2019-04-25 16:57:37
Buffalo Dance Center
2331 Bowen Road
Elma, NY, US

Deadline: Sat May 25, 2019
Audition Date: 5/5/19
About Buffalo Dance Center
BDC is a dance and wellness studio in it's 7th season in Elma, NY. Our studio is revolutionary, here's why: - Open concept studio allows parents to see and hear classes. - Small class sizes ensure personal attention and accelerated development. - Age appropriate instruction, music and costumes. No bare midriffs or questionable lyrics here. - Award winning faculty focuses curriculum on proper technique and terminology. - Free Mommy & Me workshop, our no risk way to introduce toddlers to music and movement. - No annual commitment required. We offer a variety of 6 week sessions throughout the year. - We do competitions, but it�s not all we do. We also offer community performance opportunities, master classes and participation in conventions for students interested in enriching their dance experience.

Growing studio seeking experienced and energetic hip hop instructor to teach beginner-advanced level classes for ages 4-18. Special consideration given to those with experience in a variety of hip hop styles (ex. breaking, popping, locking, ect.)

QUALIFICATIONS:

- Must have at least two years prior teaching experience.

- Demonstrable skills and knowledge of dance vocabulary and proper technique are essential.

- The ability to lead students in a structured environment and communicate effectively with parents.

- Available weeknights from September-June and able to successfully complete the New Employee Orientation and Training prior to employment.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

- To develop and execute weekly lesson plans with measurable results for student development.

- To be professional, friendly and responsive to students, parents and co-workers.

-To accurately record participant attendance, personal time sheet and student skill level achievement.

- To attend staff meetings and trainings as required.

- To choreograph for and participate in the coordination of studio's annual recital.

Only candidates with passion for teaching dance and the drive to help students and our studio succeed need apply. For consideration please forward resume and video samples of your choreography.

Job Type: Part-time

2 Replies to Hip Hop Instructor

re: Hip Hop Instructor
By texanytsmith
On Sat May 04, 2019 12:26 AM
I have read this post and I really liked it. I was searching for this kind of topic for a long time. I have got many articles but they didn�t had any interesting or unique contents which I want to read. You have included all the relevant details in this. I was searching for this kind of information. In many cases all readers will not understand the correct details which are shared in the article. Always the article should be prepared in a way that all should understand the concept easily. I have read your article and I understood the concept without any doubt. They are very helpful for me in my carrier at best essay.
re: Hip Hop Instructor
By JulyHurst
On Mon Sep 07, 2020 03:50 AM
I think this is an informative post and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this and you great site qualityessay.com . . .

ReplySendWatch