Forum: General / Homework Help

Late learner applying to uni, looking for support and practical advice :)
By elizabethprice
On Wed Jul 10, 2019 04:55 AM
Edited by elizabethprice (327044) on 2019-07-10 04:57:25

Hello guys!
I chose dancing as my life path ever since I was a kid. I have worked as a dancer in eight countries and I don't regret it, it was awesome. Today, however, I woke up and realized that I am 26 already, I have no formal education other than college, no home, no nothing people of my age have. I decided to change my life and the first step to take is to get a degree, I guess.
I'm planning to apply to the California State University, Long Beach. I haven't decided if it should be a Bachelor degree only (I'll be 30 then), or maybe I need Master's as well. What would you advise? Have a look at their prices: www.csulb.edu . . ., is it worth paying ~$6.5k more for Ms?
My second problem is gathering all these admission papers. I also need help with writing an application essay. I'm going to hire someone to write my essay online here: essaypro.com . . .. Essaypro is said to be a reliable service but I would really appreciate it if anyone here could share their impressions about this academic platform. Have you used it? How much did you have to pay? Were you satisfied with the quality of their work?
Thank you all in advance and much love to all late learners! <3

ReplySendWatch