Forum: Advice / Secrets PG-13

Radio silence
By Anonymousmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jul 19, 2019 09:41 AM

Some background. Was casually seeing a guy last year for three months. Who was hot and cold and it was on his terms. He moved back to his country and then we spoke quite often throughout the year.
He then decided to move back here and was commenting on all my Instagram stories etc.
He asked if he could stay with me if he couldn't stay at a friend's for a couple of days. I said ok if he had nowhere else to go (I only have my bedroom in a shared flat)
He didn't need to in the end.

We went bowling, in which he was 45 mins late and we missed our bowling time. I was a little bit annoyed but it got sorted and we had fun. He then asked to come out for my birthday the week after.
Then after that I felt him pulling away and taking longer to reply. I let him have space . I then text after 10 days and he seemed happy to hear from me
He apologised for being quiet but said he isn't ready for a relationship and was slowing the vibe down but isn't running away from me and should meet this week.

It got to Friday and I asked if we were still meeting he said he was busy and we should.meet next week.
I left it and have not contacted.
After a week he text he was watching a parade and thought about me. I replied and asked how he was and he didn't reply. Two days after he commented on my insta story.
Now it's been two weeks and nothing. I don't know whether to reach out. I wasn't pushing for a relationship but maybe just came off too strong after being excited he was back.
Should I reach out?

3 Replies to Radio silence

re: Radio silence
By jms9t2
On Fri Jul 19, 2019 09:46 PM
No! He is playing games and you deserve better. He is too immature or doesn't know what he wants. You shouldn't waste time trying to read his mind. It's hard to see when you're the one in the middle of it, but as one who's been there, I'm sensing trouble from this guy.
re: Radio silence
By Anonymousmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Aug 08, 2019 06:31 AM
Edited by imadanseur (79325) on 2019-09-25 13:51:35 ..
My dear, you deserve better. I'm sorry for the word but he's obviously a joke. Never waste time on a guy like him. My boyfriend always makes sure I'm his top priority. You should be a priority and not a game.

Comment #10250689 deleted

ReplySendWatch