For Hire: For Hire / Teachers For Hire

Dance Educator seeking, employment, contract, partnership or other. NY, All boroughs.
By Lisalg_07
On Tue Jul 23, 2019 05:05 PM
Dance Educator/Choreographer
Queens, NY, US

Deadline: Sun Aug 30, 2020
Available Date: ASAP

I am a highly recommended DANCE Educator that can teach any child who really desires or has a passion to DANCE. My students come to class to learn and after two months with consistency they move up from absolute beginners to advanced begginer. My style is an infusion of Martha Graham, Horton and Alvin Ailey. I teach Modern, liturgical and lyrical movement to children ages five through seventeen. My classes are not like others, the movement and music is historical and the DANCE design is developed to create emotion. I also teach clean hip-hop infused with afro beats and st jazz. With ten years of teaching, most, if not all of my students have become great people and passionate dancers/teachers. I achieved this by nurturing all the students and leaving none behind, proving all youth can achieve greatness ! Resume and cover letter submitted upon request. I do private studio, public school and small groups that want to perform for events etc.

14 Replies to Dance Educator seeking, employment, contract, partnership or other. NY, All boroughs.

Comment #10250612 deleted
Removed by Theresa (28613) on 2019-12-25 00:09:42 Spam

re: Dance Educator seeking, employment, contract, partnership or other. NY, All boroughs.
By Lance1508
On Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:30 AM
Wow you're an inspiration to all dance aspirants. I believe in your talent and hope to see you in NY as well. I work in a <a href="http://www.petsittingmelbournevic.com.au/">melbourne pet sitting </a> sanctuary, and will visit NY really soon!
Keep up the good work!
By Lance1508
On Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:34 AM
Wow you're an inspiration to all dance aspirants. I believe in your talent and hope to see you in NY as well. I work in a <a href="http://www.petsittingmelbournevic.com.au/">melbourne pet sitting</a> sanctuary and will visit NY really soon!
re: Dance Educator seeking, employment, contract, partnership or other. NY, All boroughs.
By Gen
On Mon Aug 12, 2019 03:04 PM
Hello,

What type of partnership?

Thank You
Gen
By Lisalg_07
On Mon Aug 12, 2019 05:07 PM
Email, lisalg07@gmail.com. All inquiries will be discussed.
By Gen
On Fri Aug 23, 2019 02:12 AM
Hi,
I sent you a reply to you gmail address,
Did you receive it?
If not you can also let me know what you are
looking to do at my direct email
gen13579@optimum.net
Thank You
Gen

Comment #10250889 deleted
Removed by Theresa (28613) on 2019-12-25 00:07:18 Spam

By Melo96
On Mon Nov 18, 2019 07:56 PM
Can I work for a competitor if I signed a non compete? <a href="https://www.bathroomrenovationscentralcoastnsw.com/about.html">bathroom repairs in central coast</a>
By ColtonDane
On Wed Mar 17, 2021 02:42 PM
I hope this dance educator will get the employment he's looking for. I can help this guy if I pay someone to do my assignment while I'm gone. This is something I can't afford right now, to be honest.
By ContrerasMell
On Thu Apr 01, 2021 08:48 AM
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. <a href="https://www.fiverr.com/sereen/submit-60-exclusive-dofollow-comments-from-20pr2-20pr3-10pr4-5pr5-4pr6-1pr7">Link Building Service</a>
By ContrerasMell
On Thu Apr 01, 2021 08:49 AM
Well, I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.
SEO Services
pinterest videos downloader
By creatorseolink
On Tue Apr 06, 2021 06:41 AM
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work <a href="https://utube-mp3.com/pinterest/pinterest-videos-downloader">pinterest videos downloader</a>
pinterest videos downloader
By creatorseolink
On Tue Apr 06, 2021 06:42 AM
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work pinterest videos downloader
Pasir Ris Central
By creatorseolink
On Thu Apr 15, 2021 02:03 AM
You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. Pasir Ris Central

ReplySendWatch