Job: Dance Jobs / Teaching Jobs

Beginning-Advanced Jazz, Young Acrobatics and Preschool Dance Instructor(s)
By ADANY
Posted On Sat Aug 31, 2019 06:28 PM
Priority (paid) post created on 2019-08-31 18:28:18
Edited by ADANY (329134) on 2019-08-31 18:29:37 Need to highlight travel
Academy of Dance Arts
11 Clearbrook Rd.
Elmsford, NY, US

Deadline: Mon Sep 30, 2019
Audition Date: Will set up Interview once we receive headshot/resume
About Academy of Dance Arts
At Academy of Dance Arts, entering our 20th Anniversary Season, your child will learn to dance in a fun and comfortable environment. Dance lessons provide many benefits, such as learning to work in a group, strength, agility, poise, and confidence. Academy of Dance Arts prides itself on delivering quality dance education for the early Pre-School Beginning Student to the older Advanced Dancer. Our State of the Art dance studios feature sprung floors and closed circuit tv viewing. Additional facilities include separate dressing rooms and bathrooms for girls and boys and a comfortable waiting area. Students look forward to performing in the Annual Recital Showcase, and Dancers who yearn for the stage beyond their recital can audition for our Dance Company.

Academy of Dance Arts, Elmsford, NY is seeking a couple more dance instructors for this upcoming season. Must Have Your Own Transportation. Seeking someone Wednesdays, 4:15-6:15pm (Beginning jazz and baby acrobatics) and Friday 3:30-6:15pm. (Advanced jazz classes and one baby class.) Also seeking a preschool instructor on Saturday mornings starting at 9am. Can all be one instructor or a couple of different ones. Please email headshot, resume, availability and salary requests to dance@academyofdancearts.info

2 Replies to Beginning-Advanced Jazz, Young Acrobatics and Preschool Dance Instructor(s)

re: Beginning-Advanced Jazz, Young Acrobatics and Preschool Dance Instructor(s)
By run3unblockedaz
On Thu Sep 05, 2019 08:34 PM
I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to. Also, operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, I'm always looking for people to check out my web site.
<a href="https://trexgame.co/">t rex game</a>
re: Beginning-Advanced Jazz, Young Acrobatics and Preschool Dance Instructor(s)
By henryjones147
On Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:49 PM
very greatly you have described this service. Thanks alot :D Keep up the good work :)

UK dissertation help | Dissertation Writing Service | case study help

ReplySendWatch