Forum: Ask a Studio Owner

Free Dance Management software!?!? And nothing is turned off!
By on_pointe2017
On Sat Sep 14, 2019 07:05 PM

I've been using this service for quite some time. I moved from Jack Rabbit which became entirely too expensive. Then I made the mistake of trying the Dance Pro software, big promises and little delivered.

So I've been on the prime time software which I like, not as extensive as jack rabbit, but its worked great and makes the craziness more manageable for certain.

So I got a notice from them, they are now a free service, so I figured all the good features like the free SMS text sending and other stuff, well it will all become paid for. Turns out, its been 2 weeks, all of the features are fully running and they really are free. I know google offers lots of free stuff like email and calendar. But I never thought I'd find a free dance management software.

So anyone who needs to manage their class schedules, their parent accounts and billing and likes to have emails go out everything on their own to tell the parents and the teachers what their classes are for the next day, this software has done me right and now its free. I'd sign up on it and take advantage of it, not like its gonna cost you anything.

They are over at -

primetimescheduler.com

ReplySendWatch