Forum: Ask a Teacher

please help!
By nomieve
On Tue Sep 24, 2019 01:36 PM

Hi, I am running a high school dance team and am looking for anim al/jungle/safari related theme ideas. It is a hiphop/jazz combination routine. I cannot seem to think of any story or costume ideas to fit in that general catergory. Please help!

1 Replies to please help!

re: please help!
By edmondlundquist
On Tue May 05, 2020 03:37 AM
Edited by edmondlundquist (341834) on 2020-05-05 03:38:52
many students hate writing. it requires perseverance and patience. some students prefer to order work on . but this is not always good. written works develop thinking and organize thoughts. this leads to self-development. Successful people can do any task with pleasure!
huangzhidi9
By huangzhidi9
On Wed Aug 19, 2020 02:55 AM
www.sitenetlife.com
he then shot a very last-spherical 76 on the carmel, ind., path on wednesday to finish in a tie for 2nd with a 4-over 220, 4returned of winner john marshall butler.i played super,�¢ï¿½ï¿½ daly ii advised the indianapolis megastar. �¢ï¿½ï¿½it'd had been cool to win, however i still have time. just a couple horrific 3-putts each days, however apart from that i played incredible.
re: please help!
By Naygo
On Sun Aug 30, 2020 08:46 AM
Oh, my daughter loves dancing! She started her Choreography way when she was 8. There were a lot of competitions. But when I start my protect at wageringadvisors.co.uk I got more chances for buying more stuff. Now she participates in many competitions like this one.

ReplySendWatch