Forum: Ask a Teacher

please help!
By nomieve
On Tue Sep 24, 2019 01:40 PM

Hi, I am running a high school dance team and am looking for anim al/jungle/safari related theme ideas. It is a hiphop/jazz combination routine. I cannot seem to think of any story or costume ideas to fit in that general catergory. Please help!

1 Replies to please help!

re: please help!
By Jenny1661Premium member
On Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:36 AM
We were exploring the animal theme this year. A few songs that would be upbeat and good for high school jazz are Dance Monkey by Tones and I, or I Wanna Party from the Rio Soundtrack (several others from the soundtrack would work), or The Circle of Life remixed by District 78.
By ShannonRidle
On Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:44 AM
Edited by ShannonRidle (313209) on 2020-03-19 11:44:50
BuyCollegeEssays wants to make our services affordable for all students, which is why we are using a flexible pricing policy. The price of your work depends on the date, amount of words, and type of paper. After you fill the order form, you will see in your private page a table of available writers ready to complete your order. All you need to do is choose the writer with the most attractive profile and suitable price and proceed to buy college essays.
By ShannonRidle
On Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:45 AM
Confidentiality is taken seriously on our website. We respect your legal rights and don’t ask without reason for your first and last name, phone number, university, college, or school you attend, or your home address. Also, you don’t need to share this information with our experts.

ReplySendWatch