Forum: Advice / Recitals & Performing

Senior solo song?
By hannahb
On Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:08 PM

Hey guys, I'm in desperate need of a song to dance to for my senior solo. I'm looking for a lyrical or contemporary song about growing up or moving on or anything related to graduating. Thanks for the help!

3 Replies to Senior solo song?

re: Senior solo song?
By tutufun
On Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:25 AM
For what style of dance?
By Houts1968
On Sun Apr 19, 2020 03:07 AM
Edited by Houts1968 (341494) on 2020-04-19 03:08:08
Edited by Houts1968 (341494) on 2020-04-19 03:09:00
Hello, I can provide you a song as per your need because my friend has the quality of a writer with a great artist. He can help you. He always helps me complete my writing tasks. A few days ago he asked me to read the edubirdie review on essayreviewexpert.com/review/edubirdie website and now I directly take help from this writing service to complete my writing-related tasks.
By chrispeterson0
On Mon Sep 28, 2020 09:10 PM
Dance is a good exercise for every age type. Actually today I was searching for the latest dance techniques so that I can do exercises while dancing or in other words I can dance while exercising. Then I want to share my knowledge with the outside world with my blog posts so that dancing will become popular among kids and adults and they understand its value for health. Recently I have published a post on technology, which is Best Free Hidden Spy Apps for Android and now I will write on dancing as it is one of my favourite topics.
By JamesRishel
On Tue Apr 06, 2021 01:57 AM
Great solo song loved that very much
By VicenteAJohnson
On Sat Jul 03, 2021 05:59 AM
I also love to sing songs. I am busy these days in searching for the livestock farm business plan online and when I will search for it online, I will surely try to sing again.

ReplySendWatch