Forum: Advice / Secrets PG-13

Being cut off
By Anonymousmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Jan 21, 2020 04:30 AM

I was seeing a guy since October maybe just a couple a times a month.
He would do things where he'd say he was tired and didn't want to see anyone and wouldn't contact me for two weeks. Or he would say he doesn't like to message and only reply to me after 5 days. (We talk via Instagram)

We only meet on his terms, usually an area by his house. If I try and change the location he goes silent and will not reply to my messages until I agree on the location he wants.

I went away for Christmas so have not seen him in a month. I asked to meet up and he said yes Saturday. Saturday comes and I confirm at 4pm if we are still meeting. He replies couple of hours after yes but he forgot he was working late and would be home at midnight but if that's to late could meet Sunday .
I asked if he could be home any earlier then midnight, I said Sunday Eve is a problem as Im filming on Monday and have to leave very early.
He read it and didn't reply.
I then asked what would be best to meet Sunday?
Then on Sunday I told him I was free and if he still wanted to meet I could. He hasn't read or replied .
He also has blocked me from.his Instagram stories (I can see through another account)
Why is he doing this? I know I should walk away but we do have a good time when together.
re: Being cut off
On Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:26 AM
The only person who can answer the question "why is he doing this?" is him, and I don't get the sense he will ever want to address that question.

My question for you is: Why do you feel you are not worth better treatment than this?

My heart aches for you that some 'good times together' is all you feel you are deserving.

You are worth much more than this, and there are people out there who will see that and offer that to you.

I hope one day you will see that for yourself.

kindest regards,
K.
On Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:20 AM
Please move on.

This is abusive behavior...this person has no business keeping you on a chain like this.

Please do something nice for yourself...

Then be in touch with some friends who are good, kind, people, and spend time with them to remind yourself that you deserve better.

My heart actually hurts reading your post. I am so sorry this person has messed with your head and heart this way.

xoxo
On Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:23 AM
Stop, stop, stop ignoring the red flags!
It's obvious that he isn't interested in you (sorry).
Heed the advice above!
Being alone is better been being with this guy.
Be strong...and move on.
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Feb 19, 2020 03:26 PM
Where? When? When do you "have a good time together"? Show me the receipts, cause I don't see it. Giving in to his every whim and hoping that today is the day he talks to you, isn't fun. For you at least, for him, it's probably a lot of fun to have a girl that will cut and run every time he asks.

Block him. Stop getting on other accounts to look at what he's doing, because one of those times, he's going to be doing it with another girl. If he isn't already. And then you'll be crushed.

He's just not that in to you, girl.

ReplySendWatch