Forum: Ballet / Ballet - For Sale

two pairs of Grishko Nova 4.5xxxM for sale
By greatunknowns
On Wed May 27, 2020 08:25 PM

Two pairs of brand new, never worn & never tried on Grishko Nova pointe shoes for sale.

Both pairs of shoes were manufactured in 2017 (May & June), but have been kept in their original bags, protected from heat, pressure, and humidity, nestled in between dance wear for the past few years. I had purchased several pairs at once, as I was going through them pretty quickly, but stopped dancing before I was able to use these.

Upon further inquiry, these were in fact made in Russia prior to the Grishko lawsuit that occurred -- aka these are real.

I am honestly just hoping for these to find a good home, so I am willing to let them go for around $20 per pair, plus shipping. Huge discount, considering they are a bit older & they were purchased for $90-100/pair. I will also throw in one set of brand new invisible mesh elastic and one set of brand new Bunheads flex ribbons. I also have a brand new, never worn pair of Ouch Pouch Jr.'s that I can throw in as well.

PM me if interested! (I would also be willing to part with these in the event there's someone artistic out there that wanted these for an art project. Honestly just looking to get rid of them but not put them in the trash!)

ReplySendWatch