Forum: Ask a Studio Owner

How can I tell my husband that I want a divorce if he doesn’t take my words seriously?
By martintaylor
On Wed Oct 07, 2020 03:36 AM

The situation is strange, but my husband does not come home on purpose, does not talk to me, because recently I told him that we need to seriously talk. We have something to discuss with him about the division of property. But I just can't catch him and say that I want to get a divorce. We haven't seen each other for a month! It's just unbearable.

3 Replies to How can I tell my husband that I want a divorce if he doesn’t take my words seriously?

re: How can I tell my husband that I want a divorce if he doesn�t take my words seriously?
By MiksyMia
On Thu Oct 15, 2020 03:48 AM
Sorry to hear that( best of luck with your divorce! I believe that communication is the key anyway and whether he likes thath or not you will have to divorce.
re: How can I tell my husband that I want a divorce if he doesn't take my words seriously?
By nolacarr
On Thu Oct 15, 2020 04:25 AM
I don't think you should look for opportunities to meet with him to tell him that you want to file for divorce . Just do it and mail divorce papers to him.
re: How can I tell my husband that I want a divorce if he doesn�t take my words seriously?
By MiksyMia
On Thu Oct 15, 2020 04:29 AM
nolacarr wrote:

I don't think you should look for opportunities to meet with him to tell him that you want to file for divorce . Just do it and mail divorce papers to him.

Oh, I couldn't agree more! If one person doesn't want to be married, that's her right whether to stay or to go.

ReplySendWatch