Posted On Mon Jun 28, 2021 01:09 PM
Priority (paid) post created on 2021-06-28 13:09:20
Dance World Academy
17 Wedgewood Dr
Woodland Park, NJ, US

Deadline: Wed Jul 28, 2021
Audition Date: July
About Dance World Academy
Dance World Academy has been in business for 43 years and has both a recreational and competitive program in ballet/tap and jazz.

Looking for a teacher for some Saturday classes in September - preschool, kindergarten and/or beginner jazz and ballet for children. Must be open to follow school curriculum or have your own strong syllabus. School is very teamwork oriented with teachers working together. Looking for someone upbeat and extremely enthusiastic with a happy personality. Must be able to control a class with a firm but gentle hand. Located in Northern New Jersey - Clifton. Email danceworldacademy@gmail.com with resume.

2 Replies to Dance Teacher

re: Dance Teacher
By nicolaslovey
On Sun Jul 18, 2021 05:16 AM
I got transfer here to New York and I am looking for a school that has a good view and Children love going there. I have a daughter who is really into dancing I don't know why but this is the best opportunity for her. I spent a lot of time reading about it and reached this website. They also assist in writing your dissertation so I suggest you go to this site writemydissertationforme.co.uk they will always answer your request. I was satisfied with their prompt service, let's hear about you ;)
By candymika
On Thu Aug 12, 2021 09:25 PM
Game geometry dash is a dash game to help you relieve stress and relax, play geometry dash online for free here: geometry dash
By chrisjohn2211
On Thu Oct 07, 2021 07:37 AM
It is a great teacher. I want you to teach my kid to make her talent enhanced. Thank you! concrete contractors little rock ar

ReplySendWatch