Forum: Advice / Secrets PG-13

pregnancy is it difficult?
By Anonymousmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:20 PM

Hello everyone, I had a grief, I want to share it and get some advice. My husband and I have been trying to have a child for a long time, but everything was even. When I went to the doctor, it turned out that I was infertile. Tell me what should I do? Are there any outputs? I am sure that you can help us and not for crazy money.
re: pregnancy is it difficult?
On Tue Aug 17, 2021 01:27 AM
Having your own child is not the biggest problem now, despite all the diseases, you can find a way out. I found a way out even though I was infertile. A team of excellent doctors who could make me a mother. They are abroad and they have great experience in this, I trusted them without worries isida-ivf.com . . . and now I am a happy mother who was able to give birth to her child, thank them very much for that.
On Thu Aug 26, 2021 01:23 AM
Perhaps if this pregnancy doesn't happen, you are out of your fertility age. Sometimes it can happen because your spouse and you don't fit together. So just divorce and move on.
On Thu Aug 26, 2021 03:35 AM
That sounds synical, you know. You will find yourself out single wiht 40 cats if you divorce at the first problem you have. I know that couples like this are sometimes dead fixed on their wish to conceive. And once they get to <a href="https://www.bestpolydating.com/unicorn-polyamory/">bestpolydating.com/unicorn-polyamory</a> and start to have fun, they just relax and soon a woman becomes pregnant. You must try it out.
On Thu Aug 26, 2021 03:37 AM

ReplySendWatch