Forum: Advice / Secrets PG-13

what should I do?
By Anonymousmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Aug 17, 2021 01:05 PM

Hello everyone, I had a grief, I want to share it and get some advice. My husband and I have been trying to have a child for a long time, but everything was even. When I went to the doctor, it turned out that I was infertile. Tell me what should I do? Are there any outputs? I am sure that you can help us and not for crazy money.
re: what should I do?
On Wed Aug 18, 2021 02:28 AM
What a horror, infertility is a terrible thing, I hope they will come up with a cheap and effective method to treat this, it would be better if all countries invested in medicine.
On Wed Aug 18, 2021 03:59 AM
Having your own child is not the biggest problem now, despite all the diseases, you can find a way out. I found a way out even though I was infertile. A team of excellent doctors who could make me a mother. They are abroad isida-ivf.com . . . and they have great experience in this, I trusted them without worries and now I am a happy mother who was able to give birth to her child, thank them very much for that.
On Sun Aug 22, 2021 05:18 PM
Dating is extremely important for us because the desire to find a loved one to care for is in our genes. For people who are not as lucky, this cool website is always available when you want to search for partners online. For example, there's specialized lists of people that are more active in the bed. This makes it easy for younger people to find a reunion and happiness together.

ReplySendWatch