Forum: Advice / Cars & Driving

Best Sites to Buy Backlinks From?
By jimba
On Tue Oct 12, 2021 05:54 AM

I've tried hard to find reputable sites to buy blog backlinks from but I've given up. FIverr sucks. So often a blogger on that site will give you an article with a backlink and then 3 weeks later, the article gets pulled. What seems to happen is content writers will just post any article on a blog to make a buck. A few shitty articles later and their whole account gets pulled along with everything they've writte. I would love to find way to get a link on a blog in my niche, professionally written content, etc.

I've tried to buy my own domains and create blogs and do this myself but I run a huge risk with that.

I realize this may entail contracts to keep the link up. That is fine. Just looking for something legit? I can't find any company online. I don't want to be a BLOGROLL or LIST LIST, I want articles referring my site.
re: Best Sites to Buy Backlinks From?
By j783458
On Sat Oct 16, 2021 05:58 AM
Hey! Nowadays, there are a huge number of sites where you can buy backlinks, but most of them provide low quality services, which puts your site at risk of falling under the search engine filters. To prevent this from happening, I recommend Buy Backlinks only on accfarm.
The guys are real professionals and will definitely be able to help you with backlinks!

ReplySendWatch