Page 6 of 61 2 3 4 5 6
re: ***ARMWAVE TUTORIAL***
By LilMackZ Comments: 1, member since Tue Dec 13, 2005
On Tue Dec 13, 2005 01:49 AM
Ey! That's cool=)
By JessDancerG Comments: 9, member since Sun Jan 29, 2006
On Mon Jan 30, 2006 01:47 PM
Oh wow, thank you so much for this tutorial. I've been trying my luck at the armwave for a while, but i ever really knew what i was doing or what to do, but now i'm starting to get it. I just gotta keep trying! Thanks again!
By JessDancerG Comments: 9, member since Sun Jan 29, 2006
On Mon Jan 30, 2006 01:51 PM
Oh wow, thank you so much for this tutorial. I've been trying my luck at the armwave for a while, but i ever really knew what i was doing or what to do, but now i'm starting to get it. I just gotta keep trying! Thanks again!
From Japan
By PoppinMac Comments: 1, member since Thu Mar 09, 2006
On Thu Mar 09, 2006 07:45 AM
Thanks! I also practice this armwave now. It's so helpful for me. Could you put more?
By CraigMack Comments: 14, member since Wed Apr 05, 2006
On Wed Apr 05, 2006 04:07 PM
thanks! it's helped me a great deal! i've seen many other wave tutorial videos, but yours was the best!
re: ***armwave tutorial***
By irenie_poomember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 4196, member since Mon Oct 09, 2006
On Tue Jul 03, 2007 08:42 PM
Thanks for that :D
By EmmaFaye Comments: 30, member since Sun Feb 01, 2009
On Wed Feb 04, 2009 01:23 PM
I am a new member to dance.net and this is why I love it so much as you can learn so much about other dancestyles - Thanks for the tips on how to get my armwave looking coool!
history of poppin
By chopperdanceblog Comments: 3, member since Wed Mar 11, 2009
On Wed Mar 11, 2009 05:45 PM
Whats crackin people,

As you can tell I love dancing. Any style of dance and yes even ballet. Bet you didn’t know that I took ballet too. But my favorite dance style is Funk Style hip hop dance. I don’t know there’s just something about it that makes me get goose bumps when I see funk style dancers “get off”. Before I moved to LA from Flint Mi, I thought I had been doing Funk Style/Poppin dance. Even worse I was calling it by the wrong name,”Poplocking”(It’s either poppin or locking never both). It wasn’t until I moved to LA that I found that I was doing it all wrong. I discovered that its called Funk Style and in funk style there are many different techniques. I found out that Popping Taco was the man who taught Michael Jackson everything he knows. At first I didn’t believe it. After doing major research I found it to be true Popping Taco was the man behind the infamous MJ. I had to find out more about Poppin Taco and that’s when my whole world changed. I discovered the “Electric Boogaloos”-the originators of this Style of dance. From there I went into training. I found out that Taco was teaching at local dance studio at the time and I knew I had to go take it. So I did and it was amazing! I learned so much from just that one class. From there I went on to take other classes from teachers like Suga pop and poppin Pete just to name a few(members of the Electric Boogaloos). So I thought that I would give you a little History lesson on poppin so that you won’t be like me lost in the dark and calling it “poplocking

click the link to Found out the history of poppin.
chopperdanceblog.com . . .
By Dribzz Comments: 20, member since Thu Feb 26, 2009
On Tue Apr 21, 2009 02:58 PM
Oh My Godd This Is Really Good Explination Thankss. All My Mates & Me Been Trying To Do This Forr AGES !! Lol, Once Again Thanks. x
By the5th Comments: 23, member since Mon Oct 12, 2009
On Sat Nov 28, 2009 09:48 PM
very nice tutorial! keep up the good work!

- the 5th
By FlawlessSOD Comments: 12, member since Tue Nov 09, 2010
On Tue Feb 01, 2011 03:52 AM
Great tutorial... this is very similar to how I explain how start a basic armwave... good job
By studio704 Comments: 22, member since Fri Feb 25, 2011
On Wed Apr 06, 2011 09:24 PM
Ha! Ha! This is an awesome tutorial! I needed this!
By Arlene2 Comments: 50, member since Fri Sep 29, 2006
On Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:04 PM
This is brilliant. Very helpfull for lots of people im sure. Although not a difficult move, can be not so easy to explain.
By studio704 Comments: 22, member since Fri Feb 25, 2011
On Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:13 AM
Okay so I haven't been able to review the armwave tutorial quite yet, however I'm in desperate need of help with this! I'm thankful that you have provided this and can't wait to try it! I really hope this works for me because I'm terrible at this move! lol!

Comment #9767393 deleted

Comment #9767401 deleted

Great breakdown
By bevie Comments: 20, member since Sun Aug 29, 2004
On Tue Apr 16, 2013 09:00 AM
Awesome post! Thank you! I would love for my kids to check this out. We've been working on the wave goes up through the joints- not the scoop...
Page:
Page 6 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

ReplySendWatch