Forum: General / Administrative

Page:
Page 2 of 21 2
re: Calling Out Fellow Members
By sungurl20 Comments: 2938, member since Sat Oct 18, 2003
On Thu Mar 11, 2004 09:06 PM
Great point, and you said it perfectly. Dance.net members-don't make other members feel bad just because they might not understand something.

~*Jessica*~
By DanzeNGirlie003 Comments: 1277, member since Tue Dec 30, 2003
On Mon Mar 29, 2004 08:38 PM
People these days are just so rude.....
By loveandhonesty Comments: 265, member since Sun Mar 28, 2004
On Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:47 PM
Oh my god. That is so sad. I was so oblivious to this going on. WE WANT YOU BACK!!! (whoever the new member was)

‹‹¤¤¤P€åŒ¤ÄÑФ£ØV€¤¤¤››

Morgan Ashley

‹‹HüG§¤ÄÑФK¦šš€§¤¤¤››
By loveandhonesty Comments: 265, member since Sun Mar 28, 2004
On Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:48 PM
I think we should all photoshop some card and put we're sorry and send it to those members who were unfairly called out.

‹‹¤¤¤P€åŒ¤ÄÑФ£ØV€¤¤¤››

Morgan Ashley

‹‹HüG§¤ÄÑФK¦šš€§¤¤¤››
By spacegirlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 8831, member since Wed Nov 19, 2003
On Sat May 15, 2004 01:55 AM
Hiya

Well said!!!!

Love and kisses

linda XXXX XXXX
By PushTheButtonmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2023, member since Fri Jan 09, 2004
On Sat May 15, 2004 01:04 PM
HEya i have 2 admit i did call out a new memebr once on the disco forum basically because over the period of about a week i noticed this memeber causing trouble on sooo many posts n starting arguments and on each seperate post everyone was sticking up for the member that she had offended so clearly thot that this new memebr was in the wrong! Although nuthin seemed to be happening about her, at times her comments were deleted but she stil continued on other posts thats why i got quite angry n just posted a comment about her 2 which i got loads of replies agreeing.
I do admit it was wrong and just an impulse thing to do as the once happy disco forum was turning into an argument zone and it was horrible to see that mainly one member who obv only signed up to cause trouble was causing it !!
sorry again al know to press teh mod button in future

xx lisa xx
By tumblebugPremium member Comments: 10100, member since Fri Mar 29, 2002
On Thu Jul 01, 2004 07:32 AM
I completely agree and would like to add that I feel if anyone chooses to verify information or 'call someone out' it should be done in the privacy of a PM, email, mod button, etc. it doesn't need to be posted on the board.
By star_dancer15z Comments: 1656, member since Thu Jul 17, 2003
On Sun Aug 22, 2004 05:01 PM
Thank you MLClogger for spelling that out to people!! :D Keep up the awesome work! ;)

~star_dancer15z
By lollyhudson Comments: 487, member since Sun Feb 08, 2004
On Fri Sep 10, 2004 01:32 PM
Thank you so much for posting this thread

Lolly :)
By lacey_graham69 Comments: 370, member since Wed Jul 07, 2004
On Sat Sep 11, 2004 09:55 AM
good post
By DejaDerangemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6188, member since Fri Mar 26, 2004
On Tue Oct 19, 2004 03:14 PM
oy was that dumb of me!! I just called someone (not new i don't think) out for calling someone else out ... ahhh! *slinks away in shame...*

Marian
i wonder what it was said .....
By nemesis3 Comments: 22, member since Tue Nov 02, 2004
On Wed Nov 03, 2004 06:50 PM
that stinks that someone said stuff about a newbie.......i am a newbie.....i wonder who it was directed towards.....hmmmm...now i am curious...was it me?:(
anyways i have come to this siter for two days now i seem to like it so far i hope to contiue comming here....
By grishkogrrlmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 280, member since Sat Sep 18, 2004
On Wed Nov 10, 2004 07:45 PM
nemesis3, there is some stuff, directed at me, a 'newbie' on the "flamewar" thread, but that's all in sarcastic fun (I hope, you guys!), and certainly not aimed at me personally as any kind of insult to newbies. It's a silly thread, and not to be taken seriously. If that's what you are talking about, don't take it the wrong way.
I have found folks here to be pretty friendly and non-judgemental.
By ballet_lover15member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1696, member since Sun Jun 13, 2004
On Sat Nov 13, 2004 01:44 PM
MlClogger, I don't know if this is the right place, but dandan is very anoying right now in the chat, he/she is typing notting but hi, hi, hi, hi all the time. He/she is not listening to us if we are asking him/her to stop. Here's a screenshot:

Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/foto-nynke/nynke/dandan.jpg'
By disco_babe_13 Comments: 198, member since Sat Aug 14, 2004
On Sat Dec 04, 2004 02:01 PM
Hi
I have been a member for a while but... i dont get how you can get banned and how you can tell if other people are banned... i thought if someone got banned it would be between them and mods, but there is lots of members saying "so&so is banned!" how can they tell...? And what do people actually do to get banned? Please Write back! :) bye bye
By tinydancer3825 Comments: 103, member since Mon Jun 11, 2007
On Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:21 PM
I felt that I was called out and when I clicked the mod button (over a month ago) and explained my situation nothing was done.
By glittermommember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 230, member since Wed Feb 25, 2009
On Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:52 AM
A particular member on disco boards does it all the tme but the mods have acted and given them a final warning so they do listen
nan
Page:
Page 2 of 21 2

ReplySendWatch