Forum: General / Ballroom / Cha Cha

does any one do latin here i
By twinkletoes08member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:48 PM

hi does any body do latin i do we do cha cha cha rumda samba jive and pasoe doblaie its really funny when we do pasoe doblaie i alwyays go the rong way

16 Replies to does any one do latin here i

re: does any one do latin here i
By LadySonjamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Sep 26, 2003 09:11 AM
Hi!

I do latin. I started with a normal ballroom class where everyone over here goes to by the age of 15. I finished all the courses (up to goldstar level). Then I was asked to join the latin team which is taking part in comps. It´s really fun although it´s a lot of hard work. My favourite dances are samba and rumba. Paso is fun too but I don´t have the right attitude for that (you know looking arrogant and stuff..).

*LadySonja*
By Pipa
On Sun Nov 02, 2003 01:18 AM
yeah, i do latin too. i havent been doing it for a whole long time, but i recon i know heaps more than what i should, as i take extra classes and i learn stuff from just watching others. ive learnt all the lain dances except paso doble, coz we dont lean that until we get to silvers i think!
luv Pipa x
By orderleysmile
On Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:07 AM
hi I do latin as well had my exams last week have just got my first gold bar I love cha cha cha and the rumba
love chloe
By Barbiedoll2
On Mon Nov 17, 2003 07:51 AM
opps im sure ull get it in the end i teach cha cha so i understand wat u mean its stressfull teaching kids wen they do not listen and do things wrong
does any one do latin here
By powerpuffprinces
On Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:08 AM
i do latin! cha cha, samba , jive , rumba and passo!
i also think cha cha is a very sexy dance but i enjoy jive more! here is my fav in order from the best:
jive
cha cha
passo
samba
rumba!!!!
By dancerwannabe2
On Tue Dec 23, 2003 04:32 PM
This is strange cause I took classes where I live (Mexico)with a Cuban teacher and Cha cha cha which I found really simple and not very sexy wheras rumba and salsa I found very sexy and much more complicated I have been in groups here but it must be very different from the way you guys dance I'd love to learn some more just for a bit of a change. :? mmmm .... strange isn't it
On Wed Dec 24, 2003 01:47 AM
when i did my latin exam i lifted up my leg and my skirt fell down i was soooo enbarrased but i got honars i think it must have been beginers luck lmao

twinkletoes08 ( bethany)
By hotdancemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 03, 2004 02:13 PM
I love LATIN!!! My fav is Jive cos a just love dancing and watching it
Ummm Maybe ??
By ProLatinDancer
On Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:00 AM
Well I guess my ID gives it away :)

I must say that the journey to professional and beyond is a BLAST !!! Have fun :)

Keep dancing :)

PLD
By belibutonmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jan 04, 2004 04:44 PM
i love doing latin .. my mum loves to watch it and i love the music xxx
By iceey
On Sat Jan 24, 2004 09:43 AM
Yeah i do a little tango, But I dance it in church
I do latin
By discediva
On Tue Jan 27, 2004 01:28 AM
I've been doing latin for 12 years and really love it. I like competitions the best as its a great atmosphere and my favourite dance is the rumba because we get to do loads of lunges and lines and stuff.
By discobabe88
On Wed Mar 03, 2004 01:56 PM
Hi everyone!
I do paso doble, samba, jive, cha cha, rumba and mambo. My fave is jive cos i love rock n roll its very similar! My partner and I always do better in latin than ballroom! I love ballroom but is kinda boring to dance and watch in comparison to latin. Ne 1 agree with me?
By sezzi
On Tue Mar 09, 2004 02:11 PM
Yea i do latin, bin doin it since i was 3, im now 15! i fink its brilliant. Im always the 1 that turns the rong way n stuff tho dnt worry!!
Good Luck wiv the dancin every1!
Sezzi x x x x x
On Fri Mar 12, 2004 03:45 AM
Edited by twinkletoes08 (57176) on 2004-03-12 03:47:22
i have just quit it coz i was borin
twinkletoes08 (bethany)
By sezzi
On Wed Mar 31, 2004 05:26 AM
I do latin, (cha cha, samba, rumba, jive and pass) i love it! only me and my partner do it at my school now tho! its a real shame.
Sezzi x x x

ReplySendWatch