Poll: Germany / Germany - General

Which is the best / most popular company in Germany?
By klyly
On Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:31 AM

I know I didn't mention a lot of companies (Deutsche Oper Berlin, Wupperthaler Tanztheater or Ballett Leipzig), but I tried to do my best.
In my case: I think every company has something special and extra-ordinary, so it's very hard to choose for me!

4 Replies to Which is the best / most popular company in Germany?

re: Which is the best / most popular company in Germany?
By Acrothiel
On Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:12 AM
You are right, but anyway, I voted the Stuttgarter Ballet. A friend of mine is there :D That's why... No, seriouse, I just like their productions very much. The others are also great but I just love the Stuttgarter Ballett.
By LadySonjamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Oct 27, 2003 03:41 AM
Although I live in Germany and I am very interested I only know Hamburg Ballett and Stuttgarter Ballett. Personally I love every ballett at "Hessisches Staatstheater Wiesbaden". They are not that famous but pretty good. They do both modern and classical ballet.
By DancingChica
On Mon Oct 27, 2003 08:41 AM
Hi,
I dont know the other companies, it's not so easy to compare them :)
I know just the Staatsoper Unter Den Linden in Berlin. We've Vladimir Malakov here :) I think it's very good.

Bye
Bianka
By Kathymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Nov 01, 2003 04:10 PM
I´ve never seen other german ensembles except Staatsoper Unter den Linden or Deutsche Oper Berlin. But I LOVE them both. Staatsoper Unter den Linden was in the list, so I voted for it. :D
They´re really good. They have Vladimir Malakhov, Polina Semionova and Diana Vishneva as a guest artist. And of course many other good dancers.

Kathy
www.ballett.istcool.de

ReplySendWatch