Forum: General / Reviews

Whats this board really for?
By Ldancer06member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Oct 25, 2003 09:54 PM

I'm confused, I came here to read posts about ballets and other musicals and such and instead I fond tons of other non related stuff. Am I wrong about what this board is for? I don't mean to be rude in any way but I think this board is being abused. Its awesome that everyone is posting nice posts about hollidays and gifts and such but there is a holiday board, itd be more appropriate there. And the taking up space messages, its good that they were locked but i don't understand what they were for in the first place? Don't get me wrong there are some posts in regards to reviews..but the majority aren't. Sorry if this sounds rude, I don't mean for it to!

~Lauren

4 Replies to Whats this board really for?

re: Whats this board really for?
By EBliesner3230
On Thu Dec 18, 2003 09:15 PM
Haha I'm wondering the same thing you're wondering.... yeah I came on here and I had no clue what this board was for, because it seems like so many people are just borrowing space. What's the point of having an extra board like this is people are just going to borrow space? I'm sort of confused here.... lol.
By xXBeccaXx
On Wed Jan 28, 2004 08:48 AM
i agree with yous both!
xbeccax
By KU_Ballerinamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Feb 27, 2004 09:43 PM
great question. it is meant for ballet/dance reviews but no one really understands this. Maybe the mods should make a sticky on the board about the regulations and what the board is really meant for.
By miss_india
On Sat Apr 17, 2004 07:56 AM
hey , guys even i am curious what this board is about.
really , a mod should leave a sticky post for this.
shouldn't we PM a mod or leave a post in Tell dance.net forum.

ReplySendWatch