By athbhreith
On Sat May 16, 2009 12:09 PM
Edited by athbhreith (209658) on 2009-05-16 12:11:16 Reword for clarity
Tom99uk2003 wrote:

I'm with Panic on this one

Is this some kind of dating thread???

I am what I am and that is me.

This should be deleted,

Why? Does it make you uncomfortable that people are interested in talking about the kinds of people they're attracted to? If so, why would it bother you? Unless, of course, you're having trouble considering and accepting your own attractions and so this thread strikes a painful chord with you.

I think this topic is relevant. There is a stereotype that men who dance are gay. Some of us are, some of us are not. Male dancers are a varied group -- and not just because of our sexualities. It's good to talk about these things. And, hey, if it creates a love connection, no harm done!
re: What is your sexual orientation.
By damihavnicelegz
On Sat May 23, 2009 04:06 PM
I am gay and I like it that way.
By csontow
On Tue Dec 30, 2014 01:34 PM
I started taking ballet straight but am now bi and really like it :)
By Chrissy7
On Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:59 AM
There is a stigma with guys taking ballet and it is too bad. I personally have wanted to take ballet my whole life, as my sister was a ballet dancer and I would go to her recital and saw a guy in tights on stage and became curious. Yes,I got flirted with by guys in ballet class, which actually made me very curious and I’m now a happily gay male ballet dancer. :) I never knew this would happen but it was obvious that I’m OK with it and I’m happy and that’s all that’s important :)
Guys SHOULD be able to take ballet if they want to not feel bad, I am a different case as I took ballet first, but then quickly realized that I actually wanted to become gay but there are many guys who are straight and it’s too bad that there is such a stigma.

Gay and proud of it being a ballet dancer with a cute boyfriend in class!! :)
By Chrissy7
On Wed Jan 31, 2018 01:04 AM
I never would’ve thought this And it surprised me but for me it was the guy, for SURE no question about it, so beautiful! :)

I am a male ballet dancer and date other male ballet dancers and I love it so much :)
By Chrissy7
On Wed Jan 31, 2018 01:40 AM
I have not and I’m so excited that I will be dancing in my first ballet in June, the spring dance recital I am so excited and I think it will be beautiful because the girls have pretty pink tutus and I will be in white tights and white ballet slippers- i’m so excited I’ve wanted to be in a ballet for years so this will finally be so much fun!! ☺️

I grew up playing sports and my dad with my coach so I never got a chance to take ballet or tell him that that’s what I’ve always wanted to do, he would freak out so it kind of sucks but I take ballet privately without telling my parents :(

I wish people would know and understand that there are guys that like the arts and would like to take ballet but they’re such a stigma about it that they never finally just start, it’s too bad...
Page:
Page 7 of 7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

ReplySendWatch