Popular Ballet

Making my own barre? by AimeeLaF
Hello all! I've been thinking of having a barre at home. I looked around and have found that...

Job: Dance Jobs / Dance Jobs

Dance Jobs
Gospel Hip Hop Dancer/Choreographer en>fr fr>en
By Ghia Comments: 8, member since Fri Nov 01, 2002
Posted On Mon Nov 10, 2003 02:09 PM
Manifest Station Dance Studio
616 Raven St
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.

Deadline:
Audition Date: ASAP

Gospel Hip Hop choreographer/dancer looking to enhance performances. I have worked with gospel artist such as: Kirk Franklin, CeCe Winans, Fred Hammond, Trin-i-tee 5:7, Tonex, Virtue, Gospel Gangstaz, Untiy Klan, Adrian Ewings and TheSteps of Praise, and The Souljahz. Contact me by email at g_bates@hotmail.com. I have 9 years of dance experience and am totally sold out for the Lord Jesus. I believe that all of these performances is all about ministry.

20 Replies to Gospel Hip Hop Dancer/Choreographer

HEY en>fr fr>en
By blkcuban Comments: 1, member since Wed Jan 01, 2003
On Wed Nov 12, 2003 12:30 AM
Edited by blkcuban (53209) on 2004-12-29 10:29:04
HI I AM INTRESTED IN ALL TYPES OF DANCING I LOVE TO DANCE TO ANYTYPE OF MUSIC AND I JUST MOVE LIKE THE WIND. HAHAH NAW IM PLAYING BUT HEY THAT CHRISTIAN DANCE STUFF SOUNDS REAL GREAT I AM 18 AND I LIVE IN THE ORANGE COUNTY AREA YOU CAN EMAIL ME A BLKCUBAN4EVER@YAHOO.COM AND LET ME KNOW WHATS UP YEAH ILL DANCE WITH YOU.
re: Gospel Hip Hop Dancer/Choreogra pher en>fr fr>en
By Endizforever Comments: 11, member since Sat Aug 02, 2003
On Thu Dec 04, 2003 07:40 PM
If you are looking for dancers, I'm interested in receiving more information. I have performance experience and love to give it my all. Email me at Shorty0444@aol.com if you would like to discuss.
By RAGE21 Comments: 110, member since Thu Sep 25, 2003
On Fri Jan 16, 2004 02:06 AM
This sounds like fun, I am very interested if you are looking for dancers, let me know.
rage21
reginebreau@msn.com
Gospel Dance Team en>fr fr>en
By Dyno884 Comments: 9, member since Fri Dec 12, 2003
On Sat Jan 31, 2004 06:01 PM
Edited by Dyno884 (79807) on 2004-01-31 18:02:55
I am part of a hip hop dance team at my church and would love if we could send you a tape of us. We have performed to songs from artist you have listed as well as others. We actually do a variety of dance types focusing mostly on hip hop and jazz but have also done modern and interpretive dance. We would love to have this oppurtunity so would you please contact me if you can make this possible. Thank you in advance for any consideration . My email is Dwash884@aol.com, contact number is (661) 313-5126, and my name is Meosha.
WSUPPPP en>fr fr>en
By sopkid06 Comments: 2, member since Fri Feb 06, 2004
On Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:31 PM
wsup ghiaaaaa this ya lil bro kyle. jus wanted to say i am so proud of you and all that you are doing with the talents GOD has givin you. just seeing all of these replys makes me happy for you. Don't forget im here for anything if you need a assistant i will be there.i dont know bout teachin classes yet but hey who knows ok imma go now i know these ppl are tired of readin my stuff. GET BACK AT ME. SOP 4 LIFE YA KNOW.
Gospel Hip Hop Dance/Choreograp hy en>fr fr>en
By gibelle Comments: 1, member since Mon Feb 16, 2004
On Mon Feb 16, 2004 07:32 PM
Hi, i'm very interested. i've been dancing for twenty years and teaching for five. i'm a student at iowa state university and might be moving to san diego. i would really like some more information on this. thanks a lot.
gospal hip hop en>fr fr>en
By bermydanza Comments: 23, member since Fri Jan 16, 2004
On Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:32 AM
hey i want to dance tooo e-mail me at leontae_burgess@hotmail.com i never new that you could dance hip hop with gospal music. please i want more info.
By dancingcow2003 Comments: 95, member since Mon Jul 21, 2003
On Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:40 AM
i might be to young but i have been dancin for a 11 years and want to get into perfroming again.
so yall can e-mail me @ Sarahblair2006@aol.com
By Kris10angel23 Comments: 1, member since Sun May 16, 2004
On Sun May 16, 2004 05:03 PM
Hello! I am very interested in anything that will further God's kingdom. I have been dancing for 14 years, competitively, so I am very experience and it is one of my passions and gifts given to me from God. I am a strong Christian and I am willing to serve Him through the talents He has blessed me with. I would truely love this opportunity and I hope you can get back to me soon! Thank you!
By dancingcow2003 Comments: 95, member since Mon Jul 21, 2003
On Wed Jun 23, 2004 07:52 PM
hey r yall still looking cuz i want to give back to my community.
**Sarah**
By LILMAMA20 Comments: 31, member since Fri Aug 01, 2003
On Thu Jun 24, 2004 02:30 PM
Hey girl this is Marissa I'm going to be having a kids concert july 18th at Valhalla High school I wanted to see if you wanted to come give me a call or e-mail me at flavadance@juno.com
By DancinDivaT Comments: 20, member since Tue Jun 29, 2004
On Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:34 AM
I have a gift. A gift that God blessed me with and the only thing I can do to thank him is to glorify him with this gift. I have been in love with Jesus from the moment I was conceived and would love the opporunity to work with spirit filled people. I have danced secular for the majortiy of my teen dance years but I started to really make my hip-hop mark in my church. My bishops grandsons had a rap group and I was one of their dancers. I also danced for two other spirit filled orginizations where our objective was to reach the lost for Christ in a way that they could accept it. I would be blessed to have an opportunity to do that again. E-mail me at pinkyt@marykay.com and let me know what you think.
Im Very Interested en>fr fr>en
By MZ_UNDERSTUD Comments: 1, member since Thu Jul 01, 2004
On Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:59 AM
I am currently 14 and is totally commited to the Lord as well. I will be 15 in Aug. but even the though im somewhat young I know about my God and I really would like to dance for him in any way I can and i think you may have opened the door for me please contact me at mz_understud@excite.com thankyou
Please Contact en>fr fr>en
By CandanceRC Comments: 5, member since Wed Jun 30, 2004
On Fri Jul 09, 2004 05:53 AM
I attempted contacting you through your posted e-mail address but recieved a failure notice. I am a dancer/Choreographer with experience in many dance forms including Hip-hop. I have just finished up an apprenticship with a professional Christian Dance Company in London UK. Please contact me at Candacecraig@yahoo.com
sounds great en>fr fr>en
By k_dubb Comments: 4, member since Tue Jul 20, 2004
On Tue Jul 20, 2004 06:19 PM
I'm in for it my email is chaela_14
By Dancinvida Comments: 18, member since Thu Jul 22, 2004
On Mon Jul 26, 2004 02:24 PM
I am a dance instructor for a christian dance academy in New Orelans. I am very interested let me know how I can help email me at dancinvida@yahoo.com
re: Gospel Hip Hop Dancer/Choreographer en>fr fr>en
By cassandra2 Comments: 14, member since Fri Aug 06, 2004
On Tue Nov 23, 2004 08:01 PM
Hi, I was wondering if you were still looking for dancers. If so contact Cassandra at taylorjervey@aol.com
By carmen3 Comments: 7, member since Sun Nov 28, 2004
On Sun Nov 28, 2004 04:20 AM
hey ghia its me carmen its really cool that i found this....let me know if you need anything i got ya back luv ya...see ya at practice :)
I would love the chance! en>fr fr>en
By Nessa1 Comments: 22, member since Tue Dec 21, 2004
On Sun Dec 26, 2004 07:33 PM
Hi, i was the prase team choreographer at my church for 5 yrs. and i have a strong background in ballet ,jazz,tap and hip -hop . i would love the chance to work with you on any project. please contact my at: dance_2000_us@yahoo.com
By twinkaltoes01 Comments: 30, member since Tue Dec 28, 2004
On Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:29 AM
Hey my name is Jenny. I'm interested. My email address is jenny.twinkaltoes01@gmail.com

Thank you

ReplySendWatch