Job: Film & TV / Actors Wanted

IMD & Image Matters seeking FEMALE DANCERS WITH VOCAL AND ACTING ABILITY
By InfiniteMovement
Posted On Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:56 AM
Infinite Movement Dance Entertainment, LLC./Image Matters
Atlanta, GA, U.S.A.

Deadline:
Audition Date: This is not an OPEN CALL, you will be contacted for exact AUDITION information
Contact: www.InfiniteMovementDance.com info@infinitemovementdance.com 678.887.4929

Infinite Movement Dance and Image Matters is seeking female dancers, preferably African-American, who can play early 20's to late 30's with heavy experience in JAZZ, HIPHOP, and some modern, and ballet. Dancers must also have singing abilities in GOSPEL, R&B, and JAZZ tunes. ACTING experience is a must.

FOR a Premiere Musical opening night in May 2004 in Atlanta, with sure possibilities of touring. THIS IS A PAID GIG! Serious inquiries only need apply. This is not an OPEN CALL, you will be contacted for exact AUDITION information.

Rehearsals will begin February. If you are interested please forward the following to us no later than January 5, 2004.

- Headshot/Resume
- Demo of singing ability (optional/not required)
- Brief bio of yourself
- $5 processing fee (please make check/money order payable to INFINTIE MOVEMENT, LLC.)

Send to: Infinite Movement Dance Ent.
3912 Highland Parc Place, SE
Marietta, GA 30067
Attn: Casting Dept.

For more info or other questions please visit us online at InfiniteMovementDance.com
or
Email us at info@infinitemovementdance.com

1 Replies to IMD & Image Matters seeking FEMALE DANCERS WITH VOCAL AND ACTING ABILITY

Interested teen
By TripleT_T3
On Thu Dec 11, 2003 04:05 PM
Hi,
My name is Towanda Outlaw i'm 16 years old, and I live in Decatur, Ga. Please send me information on the auditiion.
Thanks,
Towanda Outlaw

ReplySendWatch