Page 2 of 2: 1 2
fun
By junie
On Sun Jul 04, 2004 09:35 PM
looks like fun lol
re: yes we are retarded !
By KittyLuv
On Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:04 AM
*lol* retarded...yes, but hott? ...yes...*hm* not a bad combo, boys!! I've liked the pictures y'all have posted, you're all really good! And its great to see you can clown around together.
=^-.~^=
lol
By angeldemondancer
On Thu Jul 22, 2004 08:08 AM
hot dancers.......great moves [:o(] NOt lol just kidding you guys are hot, but ya gotta work on your moves....

*X__*DANCERDEMON*__X*
By JaymeJame
On Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:40 PM
haha. sweet!
By chocolatekizz030
On Sat Jul 24, 2004 07:20 PM
lol u guys r pretty funny n all yall r really cute lol
By xbabiiReenzxmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:18 AM
nice pic... hott! keep dancin!
holla atchya girl
~!*Rena*!~
By mzHipHopdlight
On Fri Aug 06, 2004 04:15 PM
wassup,
I dont know why everyone is jockin ya'll, we can't even see ya'lls faces good. Whatever, keep dancin and holdin it down.
Peace
By BubbleGum007
On Tue Aug 31, 2004 05:13 PM
LoL thATs a funny pic
xox*Lindsey*xox
By MaG_cmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:55 AM
cool pic!
i said you need to tell me wuz up
By baby_ray
On Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:52 PM
i say hay-hay!! ya boy on the right, tha black boy needs to tell me wuz up. that man lookin da-bomb cute.

madd luv,
keep it level

shella boo
By leapinglaurel
On Thu Sep 23, 2004 05:54 PM
I hate that song. My little brother has Down's Syndrome and think the it's discriminating and nasty. I don't understand how the Black-Eyed Peas can write "let's get retarded in here" after writing "where is the love"?!
:?

Hey man, it is a hot pic but next time could you try to be a little more respectful? It's not a huge deal, I might be the only one who cares, but hey, just a thought.
By churchboidaclown
On Sun Sep 26, 2004 08:03 PM
lol yall look like fun . r u the blk dude on the right?
lil leaping gurl laurel or whatever
By baby_ray
On Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:10 AM
listen chick i don't think he was tryna discriminate against anybody...why the hell would he?? no offense but i think you need to back off and not post something up about someone that you love if it affects you. just brush it off ya shoulder it ain't like he was directin it to you. and where did the black eyed peas come from, i don't think he said anythang about that,

madd luv,
By velidancer
On Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:34 AM
Goodluck retatded people!!!
:)
By SleepyofSouljerZ
On Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:51 AM
first off ... im not the black guy .. im white ... and i hate black people just as much as i hate Mentally- challe... uuh .. Retar... uh ... special people ...

Look I mean no disrespect, sometimes when im around my homosexual friends ill say something like " Ahhh , that movie was gay" I they know i dont mean it in anyway as a sort of insult towards their lifestyle, just some dumb slang word. I dont mean to offend anybody and if i realize i do, of course im apologetic...

second... black-eyed peas suck... they are nuthin like what they used to be ... these days are crap ... that song where is the love is nuthin but political nonsense from people who have no idea what they are saying ..

lastly, You are going to have to get some tougher skin. Something said on the internet in jest, that clearly not intended to offend anyone should not set you off... your going to be very troubled... if i got mad everytime i heard someone say "Gay" "Fag" then id be getting into way to many confrontations to be counted... Just take it from where its coming from, and how its meant before you get outta shape.

ps its coming from a guy who volunteered 4 years a row to ref. in the special olympics, and voluteered to be an assitant teacher in an elementary class for multiply handicapped children

Booyakasha

Sleep-1
By siCk_dAncEr
On Sun Oct 03, 2004 09:00 PM
maybe retarded but ya'll are cute
By delicieuxcaramel
On Mon Oct 04, 2004 09:33 AM
NICE...how long have u guys been bboying?
By spanishb_girl
On Tue Oct 05, 2004 07:23 PM
hot and retarded thats a good sign that you don't take dance so seriously so your not tense witch is good i hafe to learn to do that not take it so seriously
By sophiesophie
On Sat Oct 09, 2004 07:55 AM
hey! have to say tha you acually look kind of retarded! haha! but you also look really hot!
so where you all from?
keep dancing!
love sophie , sweden
By Laura_H
On Tue Oct 12, 2004 05:48 AM
u guys are all fine (",) use look like use are haven fun too!
Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch