Forum: Advice / Girls Only

Page:
Page 3 of 81 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
re: How to find a great boy/girlfriend
By caspers_divas Comments: 776, member since Sun May 30, 2004
On Tue Jul 06, 2004 03:25 AM
Fabby post - put alot of things in perspective for me! Fanx Crisy!
luv x x me x x
By rejectedloser91 Comments: 99, member since Tue Jun 22, 2004
On Wed Jul 07, 2004 08:30 AM
WoW!!!That was a good post!!!Good job!!!
By DancingPinkymember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 433, member since Sun Feb 22, 2004
On Wed Jul 07, 2004 03:36 PM
Wow chrissy another fab. post! KARMA!!!
By flower_facePremium member Comments: 1587, member since Sun Jun 20, 2004
On Sat Jul 10, 2004 06:46 AM
Finally!! I've been telling my friends the SAME THING for years now and not one will even make a list,let alone follow it.I have been mostly single but always tell myself never to settle no matter how any people say "you're too picky". Yet they call me crying when the 20th guy has just been a jackass and they're heartbroken.I found someone amazing, it's unfortunate there's distance and neither can relocate.But..it's evidence there are great men out there & I try to not lose hope that one of these years I'll find another.It's so comforting to not be the only person who makes lists.lol
By miss_star_dancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 657, member since Wed Mar 31, 2004
On Sat Jul 10, 2004 07:58 AM
that was a great post thanx!
By Incarnadinemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 9923, member since Thu Oct 25, 2001
On Sat Jul 10, 2004 04:23 PM
Flowerface:
There's nothing wrong with being picky! ;)

As a matter fact- girls (and WOMEN) should be MORe picky...maybe then they wouldn't be stuck with losers and complaining all the time. And maybe guys would realize they need to keep their noses clean too.
On Sat Jul 10, 2004 09:11 PM
hehe Thanks Crisy. I think of it as "time saving".lol It's a good thing to know what you're looking for, and not settle or waste your time (or someone else's)just to be with anyone.As you said, at least you aren't putting up with Mr.Wrong when Mr.Right finally shows up.haha I'm proud of being picky.LOL
By Incarnadinemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 9923, member since Thu Oct 25, 2001
On Sat Jul 10, 2004 09:22 PM
Totally.

Besides- I dated a guy for FOUR YEARS- and it didn't work out. That's a long time to datr someone without it going anywhere.

And i'm not getting any younger- not that I'm looking to get married- but still I think I'm at the age where relationships just aren't worth the hassel unless the guy is a keeper...therefore I'm picky- but being picky just means you have standards- and not a thing wrong with having standards.
By dory16member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 68, member since Tue Jul 13, 2004
On Tue Jul 13, 2004 08:42 PM
that was awesome!! i just got out of a very bad relationship, but fortunately i found a really cool guy... i just wish that i had found this sight a little bit sooner :/
On Thu Jul 15, 2004 09:40 AM
WOW! 4 years is long time, but it's so true, even if you aren't getting married any time soon,if someone isn't great an it's going no where what's the point? I mean, I'm 27,not so old, but have always been serious minded and had high standards & don't want to feel I'm not enjoying the other things by settling.I'd regret settling forever, and feel the other person deserves someone who thinks they're amazing..if I'm not the person I shouldn't hold them back.Besides,I have so many other interests I still have fun even if I'm single & although having someone can be great,I feel bad and get annoyed with friends who have no other interests/hobbies are lost without a partner.I'm romantic at heart, but it's not so healthy or rounded if you can't discuss anything but your partner ,or being miserable without one.I feel kinda lucky to have other things, keeps me less likely to settle. I have a couple sayings *thick Irish accent*
"NUN FINER" & "NUN but the BEST" Keeps my spirits up. haha
By DaNcEr4LyFe21 Comments: 282, member since Wed Jul 14, 2004
On Thu Jul 22, 2004 06:28 PM
That was a great post! karma.

DaNcEr4LyFe21
By buttons425 Comments: 100, member since Mon Mar 29, 2004
On Fri Jul 23, 2004 08:25 AM
thats an awesommmeeeeee postt!!!!! wowwww. it helps.
By lacey_graham69 Comments: 370, member since Wed Jul 07, 2004
On Sat Jul 24, 2004 05:19 PM
that was a great post although I did not totally agree with everything that you said but you did have a lot of good advice so good job!!!!!
By ballerinagirl06 Comments: 779, member since Fri Mar 05, 2004
On Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:39 PM
This is EXCELLENT advice, crisy! Thanks very much for reminding us all! You are very open, and I think we all should follow your advice. Way to go...

ballerinagirl06
By Dancing_Forevermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3147, member since Sun Nov 24, 2002
On Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:54 PM
hey great post! i rated u up as i found it very benefictial to my life. i have really wanted a bf for awhile, but i keep telling myelf to wait until the right guy comes around. i have lists in my head o the kind of guy i want, and i kind i don't. i also know my limits, and how i want things to be when i have a relationship. but so far, i've never had a bf. i'm encouraging myself to concentrate on school, dancing, work and just hang with my friends until the right guy comes along. your post has reminded me not to rush into things just so i'm not alone. you're totally right, i don't wanna end up with a jerk just so i can say i have a bf. i want a really awesome, truly nice guy, and i hope i will find him one day. THANKS!
By Libra69 Comments: 0, member since Tue Jul 06, 2004
On Mon Aug 09, 2004 09:10 PM
thats great
By AJazzyDancer Comments: 41, member since Mon Aug 30, 2004
On Mon Aug 30, 2004 07:28 PM
pretty cool... I don't go hunting for guys or anything though... guys think i play hard to get.... but i AM hard to get.. I belive in alot of the things you said.
By htebazileanaid Comments: 42, member since Wed Aug 04, 2004
On Wed Sep 01, 2004 08:01 AM
Thank you so much!!!! You don't know how much this helps in figuring out what kind of guy you want as a boyfriend. Right now I've benn thinking about getting into a relationship because I fell like I need to be back in the scence again. I haven't really been dating for a while because I wanted to take care of my studies and in making sure I had good enough grades and enough acticities for a scholarship I need so badly. But now, it's like I'm tired of just staying at home doing homework/studying while everybody else is having a good time. (It's not fair!Just Kidding!!) I wasn't really sure what kind of realtionship I wanted to have, but now thanks to you I have a better perspective of what I really ant and am glad about not going out with all the guys that weren't what I wnated. Thank you. Thank You!
-LOVE-
Diana
P.S.: I would also give you karma, but I'm not to that pont yet!!
By RGfan Comments: 142, member since Thu Aug 26, 2004
On Sun Sep 05, 2004 02:03 PM
Awesome point and true.But sometimes i feel lost.i know i'm very picky but i'm beggining to think i'm way too picky and maybe the problem is not him but me.like for example: i dated this guy and he would hang out alot with his friends at night(not that i have anything agaisnt it)but it kinda bothered me and i didn't know how to tell him, then i though ok i think i'm over reacting or maybe it bothers me because i don't and can't do the same.So i was confused.Does that mean i should date guys that don't go out at night just because i can't?lol but it's not just the going out at night part there were other situations.I and i was beggining to worry because little details like these can change a person completely just to satisfy him.
By dancin_monkeyPremium member Comments: 610, member since Tue Mar 09, 2004
On Sun Sep 05, 2004 03:55 PM
Edited by JazzGirl10 (86610) on 2004-09-05 15:53:52
There is only one word for that ....
*****karma*****
Good Job
Lindsey
By skizzo Comments: 27, member since Mon Aug 30, 2004
On Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:39 PM
dope. karma.
By sparxx Comments: 1, member since Sat Jul 03, 2004
On Wed Sep 22, 2004 01:42 PM
Thanks so much Crisy,very informative
By BabeStar Comments: 2, member since Sat Sep 25, 2004
On Sat Sep 25, 2004 09:53 AM
Removed by hylndlas (107168) on 2005-03-25 15:31:56 star farming is not allowed on DDN
HI
By luvin_danz_bub Comments: 376, member since Sat Sep 18, 2004
On Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:07 PM
GREAT POST!!! and some great advice!! thanx mate!
dani*
By boyzarebull6421 Comments: 30, member since Mon Oct 11, 2004
On Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:27 PM
THANK YOU CRISY
Page:
Page 3 of 81 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

ReplySendWatch