Page 4 of 81 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
re: How to find a great boy/girlfriend
By chelciemoore Comments: 22, member since Sat Oct 02, 2004
On Tue Oct 12, 2004 03:26 PM
very great advise 4 real
thankx
By Sammi1505 Comments: 3, member since Wed Oct 13, 2004
On Thu Oct 14, 2004 06:36 PM
U seem tew kno lots bout this stuff. So i think i could use ur help. I like this one guy but he has a girlfriend. But met this other guy who lives in my complex n he has a gf tew my friends say i should give the guy who lives in my complex a kiss n c wat he sayz. but i dont know wat he would say.
Let me kno wat u guys think PLZ.
thankx
By ginger_dancer Comments: 44, member since Mon Oct 25, 2004
On Mon Oct 25, 2004 07:48 PM
my bf well ex- is smoking drugs thats one of the reason's we are now finished. Hhas asked me to get back with him and to be honest i think it is love but there is one thing holding me backactually 2-----> 1) He is still using drugs 2) I am afraid he may ask me to get involved and i dont want to.

Another reason y i finished with him in the first place is that he gets very violent towards his younger siblings well step siblings but thats not the point , if he misses his dose of drugs he threatnes to punch someone's face in as they walk pat him. I am frightened of him now and beginning to feel desperate for some help for him.

It would be nice if someone could reply with some advice...thank you for taking the time to listen
Kirsty
By Incarnadinemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 9923, member since Thu Oct 25, 2001
On Tue Oct 26, 2004 09:09 AM
U seem tew kno lots bout this stuff. So i think i could use ur help. I like this one guy but he has a girlfriend. But met this other guy who lives in my complex n he has a gf tew my friends say i should give the guy who lives in my complex a kiss n c wat he sayz. but i dont know wat he would say.
Let me kno wat u guys think PLZ.

I think it's super evil to go after another girl's man.

If these guys have girfriends- you should stay away from them and keep your hands off...be respectful of their relationships.

Secondly- I'm sure you'd be pissed if a girl tried to kiss YOUR boyfriend right? So why would you do that to someone else?

It's never- EVER ok to kiss another girls boyfriend- even if you don't know her, even if they're going to breakup, or even if he says he wants to- DON'T DO IT.

Finially- it'll make YOU look like a jerk.
Even if he does kiss you back- he'll now know you're the kind of girl who will kiss a taken guy- and he won't respect you.

To make matters worse, if he will cheat on his girlfriend with you- he'll cheat on you too. If he's the kind of guy who will kiss a girl when he has a girlfriend- then he's scum.

Bottom line- keep your hands off and find your own man.
That's the best advice for all the people involoved.
By Incarnadinemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 9923, member since Thu Oct 25, 2001
On Tue Oct 26, 2004 09:17 AM
my bf well ex- is smoking drugs thats one of the reason's we are now finished. Hhas asked me to get back with him and to be honest i think it is love but there is one thing holding me backactually 2-----> 1) He is still using drugs 2) I am afraid he may ask me to get involved and i dont want to.

Another reason y i finished with him in the first place is that he gets very violent towards his younger siblings well step siblings but thats not the point , if he misses his dose of drugs he threatnes to punch someone's face in as they walk pat him. I am frightened of him now and beginning to feel desperate for some help for him.

It would be nice if someone could reply with some advice...thank you for taking the time to listen

This guy is messed up on MANY levels... he does drugs, he is violent...do you need another reason to get the hell away from him?

Seriously?

This guy has major issues. And it sounds like he has some behavioral and psychological problems too...and those are big red flags to keep far away from him.

Secondly- and I don't mean this rude...but did you not read the thread? Because at the very end of the thread there's a list of bad things that you should look out for- and RUN if you see...and this guy fits into ATLEAST 5 of them.

I know when you care about someone you want to help them- no matter how screwed up they are. I'm sure you mean well too.

But this guy can't be "saved" or "helped". He needs to take responsibilty for himself. You can't do anything to help him. And if you try you'll only be putting yourself in to a screwed up situation.

So in other words- cut your loses and RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN.
Don't talk to him. Don't hang out with him, don't even try to be his friend and help him- RUUUUN.
By japorimember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 145, member since Thu Oct 21, 2004
On Sun Oct 31, 2004 08:16 PM
Crisy, thank you very much for your great post! It took me a long series of baaaad relatioships to come to the realization of what you just wrote. You're right. If we are with a jerk, it's because whe CHOSE to.
The good thing about this is that now I can look for a guy who will treat me right, who has the qualities I'm loking for. And if he doesn't I just won't bother getting involved. Trying to change a guy just won't work!
Way to go, thanks again :)
By aliciaballerinamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 99, member since Thu Nov 04, 2004
On Fri Nov 05, 2004 01:27 AM
thanks for taking your time and sharing!
its really great thanks sooo much!!!!

"dance for life"
By JT50 Comments: 11, member since Mon Feb 23, 2004
On Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:55 PM
awesome post! great advice! thanks
hey
By hurricanedancer Comments: 17, member since Sun Nov 07, 2004
On Sun Nov 07, 2004 02:03 PM
hey thanks for the comments i was looking for this kind of info for a longtime thanks so much and the info you have out knocks out the guy i was after because he was mostly all of them but theres plently out there i'm sure but thanks alot!!!!
By Sapphire88 Comments: 33, member since Thu Nov 04, 2004
On Mon Nov 08, 2004 06:57 PM
Great Post!! I really liked it
By dancesarahdance Comments: 52, member since Mon Nov 08, 2004
On Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:01 PM
very good..
makes me evaluate my own situation..
By ncblubonnet07 Comments: 286, member since Fri Nov 05, 2004
On Fri Nov 12, 2004 04:18 PM
that was great of you to put on here i am going to use it when i search for a new boyfriend thanks!!!
By Danseusemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2375, member since Wed Sep 08, 2004
On Sun Nov 14, 2004 02:19 AM
That was an amazing post. That advice really cleared out the trash in my head and you've really helped me calm my nerves about romantic relationships (I've never had one!)...that was a geniunely encouraging and helpful post. Thank you for that...KARMA KARMA KARMA for you! I'm actually considering printing that and posting it on my bedroom wall.

Thank you so, so much.
By x_bec_x Comments: 1363, member since Wed Jul 14, 2004
On Sat Nov 20, 2004 06:08 PM
Edited by x_bec_x (99680) on 2004-11-20 18:02:19 spellin
i know this post has been here a while but i only just read it and it is AMAZING!
theres some really good advice up there, it deserves karma :)
By specialballerina Comments: 2303, member since Fri Oct 22, 2004
On Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:54 PM
Wow! Great post. It must have taken you ages to write it. It has really helped me plan out what I want in a guy.
By Luv2dance049 Comments: 37, member since Thu Dec 09, 2004
On Fri Dec 10, 2004 05:32 PM
wow...that was really helpful. it made me realize that they guy i like is a really great day!!
By blackballerina07 Comments: 193, member since Fri Dec 10, 2004
On Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:41 PM
Unique Post!
very imformative and very good for those girls who HAVE to have a boyfriend
By HipHopChick2 Comments: 572, member since Sun Feb 29, 2004
On Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:03 AM
That was definetly some great advice!!!
By jazzie_razzie Comments: 46, member since Tue Dec 14, 2004
On Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:47 PM
Thank you SoOoOoO much I greatly apreciate it!
By broadway4life Comments: 589, member since Thu Dec 02, 2004
On Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:26 AM
Loved the post.. I am going to give u Karma
By StArPoInTe Comments: 77, member since Sat Mar 13, 2004
On Thu Dec 30, 2004 04:38 PM
OH my goodness I feel so stupid. This is the best advice I have ever read or been given. Thank you soooooo much.

Luv STAR
How to find a great boy/girlfriend
By IndianQueen_001 Comments: 72, member since Sun Nov 28, 2004
On Sat Jan 01, 2005 01:06 AM
You can find a great boyriend/girlfriend by being yourself. Standing up for what you believe in. Don't try so hard looking for one. If you do you'll end up with a person that trys to hard to impress.
How to find a great boy/girlfriend
By Cupcake07 Comments: 25, member since Sun Nov 07, 2004
On Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:33 AM
Thank you for that advice. I really needed to hear that, but I have a 2 questions.

1.) Does this apply to lesbians too?

2.) I understand what your saying but what if you have been in this kind of relationship for over 5 years, and you feel as though you still love them? I love my boyfriend but some the stuff you pointed out that was bad was some of the stuff he does. Can you help me

Thanks in advance
Cupcake07
By GhettoGal Comments: 18, member since Tue Nov 02, 2004
On Sat Jan 22, 2005 04:18 AM
I fi8nk your post was gr8! cheerz!
By je_danse66 Comments: 34, member since Mon Jul 05, 2004
On Sat Jan 29, 2005 03:50 PM
GREAT post! it's really important to think about those sorts of things before you just jump into them. sometimes it's hard to tell if a guy is really who he says he is.
Page:
Page 4 of 81 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

ReplySendWatch