Forum: Advice / Girls Only

Page:
Page 5 of 81 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
re: How to find a great boy/girlfriend
By nikki04member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 637, member since Fri Sep 03, 2004
On Tue Feb 01, 2005 05:51 AM
great post!!
love nikki xxx
By nikki04member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 637, member since Fri Sep 03, 2004
On Tue Feb 01, 2005 05:52 AM
i rated you for that!!
great advice
love nikki xxx
By Incarnadinemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 9923, member since Thu Oct 25, 2001
On Tue Feb 01, 2005 08:35 AM
Thank you for that advice. I really needed to hear that, but I have a 2 questions.

1.) Does this apply to lesbians too?

Well, I'm not a lesbian- but I'd say- yes. When your homosexual- you're still looking for a good boy/girlfried right? it just happens to be someone as the same sex as you. You should still look for the things you want in a person just like hetrosexual people do. And you should still look out for the "red flags" like a hetrosexaul person would.

2.) I understand what your saying but what if you have been in this kind of relationship for over 5 years, and you feel as though you still love them? I love my boyfriend but some the stuff you pointed out that was bad was some of the stuff he does. Can you help me?

Well- I'm not sure if I mentioned this in this thread- but the first boyfriend I ever had was a 4 year relationship. We started dating right before I turned 17 and were together until I was 21. We talked about getting married and he was my first love.

But as the years went by- he became a different person. He didn't treat me well anymore and got in to drinking and drugs. I was miserable- but I loved him. I realised that was no excuse to stay in a bad relationship.

Sometimes you feel love for people that you shouldn't. When this happens- you HAVE to get away and move on. YOU HAVE TO. Staying in a bad relationship just because "you love him" is a bad reason to stick around. It's not a healthy relationship to be in and it's damaging to you.

Instead- break away from that no matter how hard it is. It will be painful but you WILL get over it and be better off in the end. and you'll have the chance to find a good guy.

When I finally broke it off with my boyfriend- I was devestated. But I got over it and found love again- tis time with someone who deserves my time and love.
By aviv Comments: 443, member since Wed Jan 26, 2005
On Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:37 PM
*speachless* that was SO GOOD!!!
By clutzydancerlife Comments: 169, member since Sat Jan 01, 2005
On Tue Feb 15, 2005 03:50 PM
Wicked post karma comin ur way. Thankyou for all your great advice and for typing all of that out.
By dancerelmo Comments: 24, member since Fri Feb 04, 2005
On Sat Feb 19, 2005 08:10 PM
That was AWESOME! That was some really good stuff! Nice job! How long did it take to write all that?
By freedlover Comments: 500, member since Tue May 04, 2004
On Sun Feb 20, 2005 04:55 AM
Thanks for this. I'm going to print it out so I don't forget any of your great advice. :)
By StrechySoph2 Comments: 639, member since Thu Jan 06, 2005
On Sat Feb 26, 2005 04:23 AM
hiya
wow! this is a really good post!It tells us everything!thankyou for this good advice! well done!
best wishes
sophi
xxxxx
:D
By latinlady28 Comments: 92, member since Fri Feb 11, 2005
On Fri Mar 04, 2005 06:42 PM
hey, very important and interesting infor. sorry you had to try it out on yourself. Here is a question: i am not one of the girls like in movies who r "losers" but still have courage to ask an "popular" guy out. i am a "loser" who is afraid to talk ramdom guy on the street or mall. How do i get a boyfriend then?

hope u can help me...
Good info.
LatinLady28
By ballet_lover84member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 249, member since Fri Apr 01, 2005
On Sun Apr 03, 2005 07:09 PM
TOTALLY GREAT POST!
By Dianmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 708, member since Thu Feb 03, 2005
On Wed Apr 06, 2005 09:40 AM
I think you have to go through a few boyfriends to know what to put on your lists ;). I've learnt not to go for the hot guys every girl wants and found my prince (who is goodlooking and so good to me) we've been dating 9,5 months now :D
By faithdance22 Comments: 53, member since Wed Dec 25, 2002
On Fri Apr 08, 2005 06:16 PM
My heart is lost to you
By Taptapper Comments: 134, member since Wed Feb 09, 2005
On Sat Apr 09, 2005 08:23 AM
absolutely fabulous post! luv u! karma!
By Incarnadinemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 9923, member since Thu Oct 25, 2001
On Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:18 AM
Here is a question: i am not one of the girls like in movies who r "losers" but still have courage to ask an "popular" guy out. i am a "loser" who is afraid to talk ramdom guy on the street or mall. How do i get a boyfriend then?

Well first off- you need to stop calling yourself a loser!

You probably can't talk to guys because you're so down on yourself you don't have the confidence or self esteem. Basically- you don't think you're worthy of a boyfriend...so you don't take the chance to find one.

I think before you focus on finding a great guy- you have to learn to love yourself and see yourself as a great girl. Once you do that- you'll be ready to look for a boyfriend. Afterall- how can a guy like you when you don't even like yourself?
how to find a great boy/girl friend
By devil_1 Comments: 11, member since Mon Apr 18, 2005
On Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:07 AM
great advice. have been going for the same type of boy for ages and everyone i have been huirt in. it is terrible. i hope there is one decent reliable boy out there who apreciates me for me and not cheat on me i have been through enough to go throught that again!!! devil_1 great advice well done!!!
By dancing_doll1 Comments: 86, member since Sun Apr 17, 2005
On Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:12 AM
EXCELLENT post!!! Thanks so much for sharing. xxx
By lou_loves2dance Comments: 69, member since Tue Apr 26, 2005
On Tue Apr 26, 2005 05:06 AM
thanks for that.
great post, i just skim read it coz didnt realy have much time but from what i read it was quite good.
thanks again chick
lv lou xxxx :)
By sugarbabie Comments: 29, member since Sat Mar 12, 2005
On Fri May 06, 2005 05:17 PM
thanks i really needed that info!!!! love,mercedez
thats so true....
By DaNcEr16o9 Comments: 52, member since Sat Aug 14, 2004
On Thu May 12, 2005 06:32 AM
thats so true.... what i have to do is finally find a guy who has NOTHING about him that bugs me, cause theres certain things in guys that bugs me! but i think i finally found that one guy who doesnt have ANYTHING that bugs me!!!!!!!
right.......
By loesje123 Comments: 55, member since Thu Dec 30, 2004
On Tue May 17, 2005 05:04 AM
U got my interest at first, but you are one of the stereo-typical people youself. YOu are one of those people (in my eye's) who think that you knwo everything. Just because you already "dated" so many boys, ad you have so called "done" every type. And know u try to tell us not to make the same mistake us you did. Well its not our fault you did it. And people need some bad relationships, because everyone goes through it, and it only makes you stronger. Time heals all wounds.
By queenofhiphop Comments: 74, member since Sat Jul 10, 2004
On Sat May 21, 2005 12:24 PM
Oh my gosh! Thank you soooo much for the advice. It surely helped me a lot. Again thank you.

xoxo, Ty
By lets_get_dancing Comments: 303, member since Sat Jan 29, 2005
On Sat May 21, 2005 02:26 PM
A perfect post!!!
By APrettyBallerina Comments: 395, member since Fri Mar 25, 2005
On Fri Jun 03, 2005 07:49 PM
Karma!!! Great post! It'll help out so many girls out there! :D Myself included, I'm going to go make that list right now! Now I'm pretty sure the guy I like is a good guy. It'll make a good checklist for future boyfriends. Thanks!

--Odette/Odile--
Oh My God!!
By Dancer1991 Comments: 2, member since Sun Jun 12, 2005
On Sun Jun 12, 2005 08:24 AM
That was a realy good piece of advice there crisy...how do you no all these things?! im currently trying to get a "great guy" and he knows i like him...now that you said all those things i know what i have to do...thank you x
By Shiv_Dancepointmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 613, member since Fri Jan 14, 2005
On Sun Jun 12, 2005 09:35 AM
Hiya
wow very detailed and explantative (sp?) post.
karma for you
luv shiv xxx
Page:
Page 5 of 81 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

ReplySendWatch